GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

STL MKV Photoshoot.

This Sunday the 12th.

assFACEturbo

New to the VW game
Car(s)
06 GTI DSG
damn, well it seems that i have to work now.... so count me out but the next one im down for... plus i cant detail my car how i want to right now anyways (due to big dents and such) damn ppl hitting my car!

ViRtUaLheretic

╭∩╮(︶__︶&#6
Car(s)
2009 VW GTI
I guess it is too late to chime in and cast my vote for the 26th? LoL
I was up in Denver, Colorado for the weekend. Keep me posted on the next cruise in STL and Im there. Hooters is a great location too, only 2 miles from where I'm at :thumbsup:

carchrism5

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
GTI
Sunday the 26th potentials, I will be sending out PMs to remind people next week

1. BLK07RABBIT- Mirnes
2. julito04- Julio
3. carchrism5- Chris
4. Avus30- Justin
5. JAK-RBT - Jake
6. Jeffh97- Jeff
7. modena
8. assfaceturbo
9. ViRtUaLheretic
10. muskaroxs
11. VWBrookings
12. Wells

Please edit the list as you please, if you can go and arent on here, say so, and if you arent on here and wanna go say something also

what are thoughts for a meeting place?

and Mirnes please confirm this

ViRtUaLheretic

╭∩╮(︶__︶&#6
Car(s)
2009 VW GTI
Fall drive is on the 19th, This Sunaday. Head on over to stlvw.org for more info.

Virtual, I live in soco. I might have seen your GTI somewhere or maybe you've seen my Rabbit? Whatcolor is your GTI?

I have a BM GTI that is all blacked out (tint and emblems).

I havent noticed too many Rabbits or GTIs around town, but then again I havent been driving the streets much, mainly just highway.

What color is your rabbit? Ill keep my eyes peeled.
Everything still on for the 26th?
As for a meeting place probably one of the easist places to meet would be at any one of the malls around the area.
Im still new to this forum and don't know where everybody is located at around the STL area....

Last edited:

carchrism5

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
GTI
Where the hell is Mirnes???????
and where are we gonna take pictures, we did the arch two weeks ago