Awesome wheels, looks really great!

Regards

tasteofink8733

IlluminatiBilderbergNWO

Nvr_Enuf_Tyme

Ready to race!
Car(s)
GTi
Are those with the black satin bolts around the rims? Looks fuckin hot dude.. Very nice and different... One of a kind! Good job...

No, actually just the OEM stud covers for now. I'm waiting on my satin black studs to come in. Thank you very Felix!

Super-hot! I could never rock-it personally but drool none-the-less! How did you go about getting the grill gold? thoughts a-brewin'
By-the-by: i just spent a day in texas for business this week and the people were great but the airport sucked!

The insert was removed from the backside of the grille, very easy stuff.

Its not for everyone - I just like standing out from the crowd. Differently unique!

DFW airport is alittle crazy, can't say I've been caught up in that mess you were in lately. At least you made it home safely! :thumbsup:

Nvr_Enuf_Tyme

Ready to race!
Car(s)
GTi
That car is sex on 4 wheels.

You win.

We all win...we're all rollin Mk5's :biggrin:

okay, im to excited to read.....how did you do that engine cover, OMFG THATS AWSOME, THE WHOLE CAR IS NICE!!! HOW MUCH?, but seriously share details!!!!!

The designed was created by me, with the help of my best friend, he layed the transfer paper on the freshly painted BMP. After several minutes shades of gold were laid down with his new airbrush...cleared and layed to harden.

Price for all the work done that day was easily around $150-200 est.

For me...:evil:

ShangoAshe

Drag Racing Champion
that is sooo freakin HOT HOT HOT!! i want!! ><

tasteofink8733

IlluminatiBilderbergNWO
This Thread Is Worthless Without High Res Pics.

tasteofink8733

IlluminatiBilderbergNWO
i want to make ur car my background but the quality sucks.