GTI 2.0T

Rally Car Champion
Car(s)
mkv GTI

GTI 2.0T

Rally Car Champion
Car(s)
mkv GTI
Here's what it says in one of the links: “This story is probably not true. I was in Foundation Lounge a few weeks ago and someone told me that DJ Tiesto had been killed in a car accident, which sucked because his music is very cool and stuff for the Greek Olympics.

But I think he was just sick from too much partying and missed a show and a disgruntled fan posted a fake story that he died. Anyway here are the pics. If Anyone knows more I will be happy to post comments here”

http://www.car-accidents.com/2006-Auto-story/dj_tiesto_car_accident.html

honestly the car in that link doesnt look like a car tiesto would drive

Onomnomnom

Car(s)
MKV .:R32
Check twitter page of the DJ

"It's nice to read that people care about my life.Thank you for all the support.It's good to be alive and to get so much love from You xx"

09vdubgti

Banned
Car(s)
mkV GTi
man it would be a sad day if either one of thoes guys died, they make some kicken music

Yea man for real, when a friend of mine texted me about Armin passing away because of a car accident I was stunned. I was in class at that time, and was doing a quiz we had a 80 minutes to finish it and I just rushed through it, i finished it in 11 minutes. I got up and everyone was like wtf he finished and then the professor came and asked me to look over it. I told him one of my BFFS just passed away I need to go. Got a 86 on that test!! Then I found it it was just a hoax

GTI 2.0T

Rally Car Champion
Car(s)
mkv GTI
silly rumor !

RevoGLI

i <3 canada land
Car(s)
2006 GLI
Too bad 80 in California, last time I checked the news, there were negative accidents recently. I drive 80 daily and I would know if a dutch DJ just so happened to die there.