Beast from Middle East
hello there

anyone beside me ??

:smoking:

07mkvgti

Rally Car Newbie
Car(s)
06 GTi
EL, have u been 2 the palms...those manmade islands? i hear it'z beautiful out there and i wanna buy a house there......when i get older and become a millionaire of course.

EL_3grab

Beast from Middle East
07mkvgti said:
EL, have u been 2 the palms...those manmade islands? i hear it'z beautiful out there and i wanna buy a house there......when i get older and become a millionaire of course.

:biggrin: .. yes its getting done now .. you can see some buildings on it .. there is 3 of them :

Jumerih palm

Jebel Ali palm

Deira palm

.. wish you the best :thumbsup:

http://www.thepalm.ae/

07mkvgti

Rally Car Newbie
Car(s)
06 GTi
Thanx dude, just gotta find that job that gets me 2 b a millionaire...Hopefully while i'm in my 20's.

hakgwai

Touring Car Newbie
Car(s)
BMP GTI
my girlfriend's dad is workin on this (palm) project. well not the whole thing . just one of the palm leaf

boxster

Just finished watching Fast&Fuzzynuts

sledgod

Autocross Newbie
Excellent, sounds like a plan. I'm stuck this Friday but maybe next week.

Have you raced the road to Fujairah via al Dhaid? I haven't been on the Kalba (spelling?) road yet but here its good for a race.

maybe we could round up some of the other UAE GTIs and head for a late night race to Jebel Hafeet?:evil:

EL_3grab

Beast from Middle East
hahahaha... Not "racing" just some pull ups :)

First let me get my car from the stealer... it should be ready next week

lets make it a plan or a meeting date... we gather up at Dubai autodrome parking lot... then make a GTI parade too RAK or something like that

how many Gti owner do you know??