GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

WTB/WTT Euro Lip

Rabbit GTI

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
a GTI.
Like the title says, if you have a euro lip and want to sell, i'll buy outright. Or, if you want a US front lip to go back on for any reason...selling, etc...i'll trade you my front lip + some cash for your euro lip.

I'll be in the DC area for good by the end of June, so if there are any nova/dc/md locals, there won't be any shipping involved :thumbsup:

Also...i know this one is a stretch...but if anyone has a votex front lip painted flat black (to match the stock valences) i'd buy that too in place of a euro lip.

That One Dude

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2006 GTI DSG
Bump. Just because everyone is doing it "Bump..."

Rabbit GTI

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
a GTI.
bump for a broke guy who just graduated college who's trying to get a few small mods done to his car before he gets engaged....i.e. i'll be even more broke very soon....

Project337

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
07 GTI & 06 Lexus IS
bump for a broke guy who just graduated college who's trying to get a few small mods done to his car before he gets engaged....i.e. i'll be even more broke very soon....

Dont do it.... LOL

i just got married less then 2 months ago.

Dont DO IT :biggrin:

GTIMKV20

APR Stage I
Car(s)
VW GTI MKVI
good luck with the lip man, only people who will want to be getting rid of them are the overseas crowd... cause they got them stock! I want one too, I'm dying to know if your pleading works... then I'll try too! ;-)