GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

---Official Sammich Thread---

AdvanSuper

Banned
This is teh sammich thread. Post up the awesome sammiches you make or the ones your gf/wife make you like they should be doing right now!

s4mt3k

binary four
Car(s)
'11 Tundra
Just gonna copy what I posted in the OT thread for now:

Fiancee's grandma's roast beef: local bakery, I go pickup fresh sub rolls (white), and Boar's Head premium roast beef. Mix lettuce with Ken's Italian dressing on the side. Slice or Dice some onions.

Toast the bread with provolone cheese on it in the toaster oven.

Pull it out and add your roast beef. If you like your roast beef warm, put it all back in the toaster oven for a couple minutes. I don't I just add roast beef, lettuce soaked in Italian dressing and onions. FUCKING AH-MAZING.

Callsign_Jester

traction is for pussies
One of my favorites to make is for breakfast.

-English muffin, toasted.
-fried egg, over medium
-strips of crispy thick sliced and smoked bacon, 2 or 3 depending on how hungry you are
-slice of yellow or white american cheese
-drizzle just a tad of maple syrup on on of the muffin halves

Assemble and devour...

RSMark5

Go Kart Champion
Okay, I have one more for you. It requires a little bit of planning and a big appitiet, but if you pull it off its amazing.

Take a sub roll, slice it down the center and lay the halves side by side. Top with a mound of roast beef. I ususally go with the 1/2lb range. Top with shredded cheeder motzerella and provolon. take the whole thing, plate and all and put it in the oven on broil at 350* for 5-6min and prepare the next ingredient. This is just enough to get the cheese melted the roast beef hot and the roll toasted. Now this is the hardest part to be ready for because you have this plan this sammich around another meal in progress. Anyway you need about a cup of brown gravy. Thick brown gravy like from fried steak. Dump it all over the top of you sammich, eat with a knife and fork. Its called a big nasty because theres no easy way to eat it. I know some that like to top with green onions, I'm personally not a fan.

Like I said, its a tricky sammich. I've only been able to make it myself 4-5 times. Its a local deli's house sammich and its like $12. Its worth it because its such a PITA to make it yourself, but it is possible. I've done it. It was awesome.

wolfpack_1.8T

Banned
best thread ever!

Cracked wheat bread.
3 slices of pastrami
3 slices of peppered beef
1 thick slice of smoked ham
2 slices of pepper jack cheese
and finally 2 sandwich cut sweet pickles.

nom nom nom nom.

julito04

I plead the fif.
Car(s)
08 WRX Limited
This is the best idea for a thread since sliced bread.