GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

It's the time I upgrade to K04. What do you think?

zooom1

Hi,

I have an 07 GTI DSG. it has Air intake, Downpipe and stock catback.
also APR stage two software. I have been saving money for over a year.
I want to get a bigger turbo, but not so sure which one to go with.
whatever I go with it must be a daily use. so I thought about APR Ko4
they also are having a sale in there website, might as well hurry up as and get a discount. in there web site they have 5 options.

- S3/Golf-R K04 Turbo System
- S3/Golf-R K04 Turbo System w/ Software
- S3/Golf-R K04 Turbo System w/ Software & Injectors
- S3/Golf-R K04 Turbo System w/ Software & HPFP
- S3/Golf-R K04 Turbo System w/ Software, Injectors & HPFP

So, now that I already have stage 2 from APR. Can I go with first option since it is the cheapest .
I don't want my gti to be a monster. I just want more power and I don't want to to break down often.
also if you have better options please let me know. I want to have this turbo ASAP.

Ciaao.

GTIRaider

Go Kart Champion
It would be a waste of money to put that turbo on without the software, injectors and new pump.

So in your case you would need the last option.

zooom1

alright, I have two options. shall I buy it from GoApr.com or from the closest APR dealer to me, which by the way is the one who is gonna install it even if I buy it from a site?

HOP929

VEE DUBSTEP'N
Car(s)
07 GTI FSI
call them and see on their price, if you buy it from them and have them install it, they might cut you a deal. most likely not but worth a shot. and it really doesnt matter which one you get it from. in the end its still a APR k04.

and like raider said you will need the last option. since you have none of the supporting mods for that turbo already installed. and no need to worry about DD abilities and break downs. also apr has like 2 sales a year.

GTIRaider

Go Kart Champion
You will also need an intercooler

junker

You get an 'F'!
Car(s)
MkV GTI FSI
You don't have to pay that entire price since you already have their software. The difference should be about $600 saved.

Intercooler would be nice, but is optional.

Vageline

Ready to race!
Car(s)
07' GTI
just get a s3 intercooler. dont get the ones with hoses, just the ic itself. its about $250 and will help

ROH ECHT

K04 PLAY
Car(s)
2007 MKV GTI
Piece the hardware needed and save $. Then remap ecu with GIAC high-output or REVO stage 3 K04 files.

ROH ECHT

K04 PLAY
Car(s)
2007 MKV GTI
^x2
Sorry, ^ that one doesn't work. Try this one;http://www.ecstuning.com/Volkswagen-Golf_V--2.0T/Engine/Turbo/ES263849/
Then;
DV relocate-AWE doesn't need any extra wiring for the oem dv or bsh + a/m dv
S3 injectors or see if REVO stage 3 supports RS4 injectors
hpfp upgrade-HPFPupgrade or APR
REVO stage 3 or GIAC H/O remaps

Price this and compare to APR's kit price.

Vageline

Ready to race!
Car(s)
07' GTI
^have to agree. the only really difference in the apr and vw's k04 is apr has the dv on the turbo. so just relocate it and youre good.