GOLFMKV

FS/Feeler: 2008 CW GTI (Autobahn pkg) 3DR APR Stage 2 - Chicago

karsen

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2008 CW GTI
FS/Feeler: 2008 CW GTI (Autobahn pkg) 3DR APR Stage 2 6MT - Chicago

SOLD SOLD SOLD

I have a 3 Door 2008 CW GTI 6MT - In absolutely gorgeous condition. I bought it from my brother who was babied it as much as I do. No accidents, no incidents whatsoever. Autobahn package: Leather (power) seats, sunroof, bi-xenon headlights, Dynaudio premium sound with amp...

* 74k miles, all paperwork, I'm warrantied until 100k, but since my brother transferred the warranty to me, not sure if it can be transferred again? Either way, have all service records, everything that's ever been needed has been taken care of via dealer or VW specific mechanic (Mobile One in Glenview and DubWerks in Libertyville). Got 70k service done about a few months ago
* APR Stage 2 with two programs, Stock and Stage 2
* APR Downpipe
* RCD-510 (touch screen, iPod ready and displayable, and SD Slot, works with MFSW)
* VF-Engineering Short Shifter
* Neuspeed Sport Springs ~ 1.5" drop
* Neuspeed Torque Arm Insert
* AWE Vent Gauge
* Votex Tinted Tails
* Lamin-X Yellow Fogs
* Color Matched Side Markers
* 18% Tint
* GTI Monster Mats and trunk tray

Other little things done:
* Tunerdome LED interior lights and plate - Dome, Vanity, Glove Box, hatch, all hyper white LED (can put back to stock)
* CW painted smiley on front grille (also have original red one)
* VAG-com'd remote windows from remote

Interior is in excellent shape, non-smoker, no stains, super clean
Exterior is near perfect - tiny chip or two on the hood from a rock, small (treated) chip in windshield, and small scuff from possibly a shopping cart on the rear valance. No paint problems, meticulously washed and waxed

Wheel options:
I have a set of Charlestons (18" OEM Fahrenheit wheels) for summer setup with Bridgestone Potenza RE760 sports with great tread (car will come with these wheels)
If you want me to throw in my set of Huffs (18") for Winter setup with Michelin Pilot Apins (PA3 in front - used 5k miles, PA2 rear) which still get you through at least another winter, or more. in VW Wheel bags, add $500 (otherwise I will sell separately)

Everything runs and drives perfect...so much fun. Never had it dyno'd, but being APR Stage 2 makes it a beast and of course always the option to put it back in to stock program. I'm toying with the idea of not having a car payment so I'm looking for around $13,500. Everything has been carefully done and well maintained. PM with any questions or if you'd like to take a look. I'm in the northern Chicago suburbs near Northbrook.

SOLD SOLD SOLD

Now for some pics:

W/ Huffs (before Color Matched sidemarkers):

Hyperwhite LED lights (before RCD-510):

SOLD SOLD SOLD

Last edited:

karsen

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2008 CW GTI
Haha, we shall see what happens...I may just end up keeping it!

karsen

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2008 CW GTI
I think its getting time for something a little bigger, haven't decided yet...

karsen

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2008 CW GTI
lowered the price!

BlaineWasHere

I brake for apexes!
If that's the money you want for a GTI with 75K miles you should just keep it.

$11-12K is a more realistic price point. Plus why do you think you need a larger car?