GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS:Flix WASP rims/cooper zeon 2x's tires

EuroMKV

Go Kart Newbie
Flix WASP black with chrome lip rims 18x7.5 ET33 5/112 bolt pattern 22lbs a rim and cooper zeon 2x's tires 225/40R18 24Lbs. 280 Treadwear ULTRA HIGH PERFORMANCE W Rated All ready mounted drove on for 50 miles $170 per rim $100 per tire.............. If any one interested in illinois

Hokietuner

Rally Car Newbie
HAHAHAHA, LMFAO. I pmed this guy, responded to his post, tryed everything to get in contact for profile view of poke/tuck. Apparently it was tuck, he posted some pics on vortex. 18, and not so wise.
Good luck w/ the sale

MHS216

Anchors Aweigh
Car(s)
UG GTI 2006
Hokietuner said:
HAHAHAHA, LMFAO. I pmed this guy, responded to his post, tryed everything to get in contact for profile view of poke/tuck. Apparently it was tuck, he posted some pics on vortex. 18, and not so wise.
Good luck w/ the sale

What does all this mean? I'm lost.

MHS216

Anchors Aweigh
Car(s)
UG GTI 2006
ok thanks I get what he was trying to say, just not how he was saying it. Makes sense now, thanks.

atomoverride

Ruler of Omicron Persei 8
:needpics:

EuroMKV

Go Kart Newbie
How do u post a normal size picture here .. For all the people that are saying what u havin a problem and Sh*t like that there fine rims and tires with stock height its perfect but with the springs ull only touch if you take a turn hard....

Last edited:

EuroMKV

Go Kart Newbie
I dont know when you pmed me or anything Hokietuner but ok........

GTI2007

You don't really need to host your pics. You could also use the "Manage Attachments" thingy that stands under additional options when you are replying to a thread. It allows you to upload pics on this forum.