GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FYI: Polyurethane motor mount torque insert for $13

crew219

Banned

Look at a Neuspeed, ECS, etc torque insert and you'll see that it has the part number 15.1106 stamped on it. It's an energy suspension part number which you can purchase from them or one of their distributors directly.

http://www.suspension.com/volks.htm $13 +shipping.

Part number for the corresponding OEM stretch bolt which should be replaced: N 105 580 01 = $2.75 retail from a dealer.

Hope this helps. (I have a Neuspeed, the above pictured is VF from my VF mount kit . . . . they're all the same mount)

Dave

crew219

Banned
nice find :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Yeah I thought it was a bit fishy how everyone was selling the same thing, with only differences in color and maybe some fancy laser etching on the bottom washer. Once I figured out who did the VF motor mount bushings, it wasn't too hard to figure out who also produced the torque mount.

That being said, I'm surprised this never popped up for the 2+ years this item has been sold.

Dave

PureDrive

Go Kart Champion
Good find.....too bad I already have one from ECS.....

HoldDaMayo

Leaner and Meaner
Car(s)
2007 GTI UG 5 Door
cool to see that companies aren't price gouging too badly on this product... around 20 to get it yourself and around 40 from a vendor. Not too bad of a mark up at all.

rbradleymedmd

Go Kart Champion
cool to see that companies aren't price gouging too badly on this product... around 20 to get it yourself and around 40 from a vendor. Not too bad of a mark up at all.

You shouldn't look at it in dollars...look at it in regards to percentages. That's a 100% markup (really it's a 200% markup, but you factor in the washer and bolt) and mind you that these vendors order in bulk, so they might even get a discount over the $13. Granted it's not a huge $$$ amount, but that's a significant markup without any R&D costs to factor in.

twisted by dezign

Interiors win races
Car(s)
08 Stage 2+ GTI
I am so buying this.

ard

Ready to race!
awesome :thumbsup: