GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

nitronic K04 Vs Apr k04 dyno today!! sheets inside

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find the vs caliber thread of his, great read from the point where the dodge people came over and called him on his bs.

Lol it was alot of bs, Just read it and was a pretty funny read. Apparently Zigger makes up some story of beating a caliber srt-4, but the thing is the mod list and power numbers are completely 100% down to the spark plug copied from some random guy on a srt-4 forum that has never raced him before.

utekineir

Banned
This post of his pm was pretty good. Someone should make a zigger pm thread.
heres ONE of his lovely pm's to me.........:eyebulge::clap:

copy and paste what??? u fuckin fagget fuck white trash mother fucker! what the fuck are u tralking about u fuckon loser! !Go fuck ur self u bitch
I will make u look like the biggest fuckin looser here.. I will post pics and show pics of his set up
your just a fuckin soar loser
go play with your little dick now lol i live in canad and i have no fucckin idea what u are talking about
i hope u die in ur sleep u white trash bitch

[url]http://golfmkv.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68486

[/URL]

zigger

Banned
LOL!!! This is great!!
Anyways ur too thick to get it fuck ..I feel bad for your parents
Fuck face my point is for the last time

My base file with NO FMIC made 314 whp

I had a broken pipe for a while and we did some testing got less power realised pipe was broken fixd it and voila made more hp
Why is that so hard to get??
Banzai ur just bitter my car is faster than urs will ever be looooooser

sloMk5

2007 GTI

Ok I get it so the base file made more up and tq than the meth run because in the meth run you had a broken NEUSPEED FMIC pipe even though your car had a stock IC... make sense. Keep lying and making that hole your in bigger buddy. You've already been known to lie out your ass and make shit up all over this forum so this won't be the first time don't worry

awb17x

WHEEL Slayer
Car(s)
2006 GTI
My bad zingger didn't mean to blow your spot.

sloMk5

2007 GTI

awb17x

WHEEL Slayer
Car(s)
2006 GTI
Lol zingger what are you 12? Come on bro....imm sure your better than that...don't try an be an e thug

Status
Not open for further replies.