GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Golfmkv OFF-TOPIC chat (Part 9)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RSMark5

Go Kart Champion
Hey Mark,

I contacted the previous owner and he said the bearing is free floating and not to worry. Pictured they looked the same as new (just dirty). The car drives perfect now, still just a slight clunk but it could just be from the frame not being notched. No leaks or problems with the bags, my tank does loose about 1-3 psi overnight but I'll check everything this weekend.

Thanks for your help with it.

Eh 1-3 psi. I wouldn't sweat that. I've never had an air set up that didn't leak ~5psi every 12hrs. That can vary just with ambient temperature swings.

I know the bearing can be serviced it just looked like the pic of yours it was coming apart. Next time you have it up in the air and apart you may want to clean and grease it. I know they can be re-packed too. Andrew's told me the proceedure, I just forget it.

BlaineWasHere

I brake for apexes!
Reg is cheaper on the FR-S than it was on the GTI!!!! The do it by sticker price and weight (if not gas guzzler which neither are) so FR-S is better in both areas!

bon qui qui

Go Kart Champion
Wow just watched those videos that sterling posted. That game looks awesome.

projekt.kieru

Inspired.
Pretty darn good. Still don't really understand the point. Were the 3 people playing on a mission to rescue the people from the station? They completed it and wanted to leave the mission but got attacked?!

BlaineWasHere

I brake for apexes!
Pretty darn good. Still don't really understand the point. Were the 3 people playing on a mission to rescue the people from the station? They completed it and wanted to leave the mission but got attacked?!

Are you one of those people who
Always asks questions about the plot during a movie?

Sterling

Steel Tip
Car(s)
S3
Wow, looks really good. Too bad it won't be for the PC from the get-go maybe they'll add it later if enough PC gamers take interest in it. You guys seen Ubisoft's Watchdog game as well?

Yea watchdogs looks really cool. The thing is, I have assassins 4 preordered and they have the same free roam feel. Although totally different time frames, I feel like waiting to play the game so I don't get burnt out on the genre.

you know i'll be buying that, on ps4 and you know we'll be playing that together as a gmkvOT team. can't wait!

Count me in.

Hell. Yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.