GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Golfmkv OFF-TOPIC chat (Part 9)

Status
Not open for further replies.

merkeyterkey

The Real FLATTIRE
Is everyone here mostly getting ps4.? I was going to get Xbox but most of my friends seem to want the ps. I ask you guys as it seemed pretty much all the people in the USA used to be on the 360?

I've always been a PlayStation fanboy & with all the DRM, the new xbox is going to suck. Although, I did read that they are doing a complete 180 and pretty much doing the opposite of what they were planning on.

It's sad that it took that shitstorm for Microsoft the realize they made a mistake though, shame on them. I think they saw one of these polls and had a heart attack. This is from Amazon's poll

Subie2013

Humble yourself
I've always been a PlayStation fanboy & with all the DRM, the new xbox is going to suck. Although, I did read that they are doing a complete 180 and pretty much doing the opposite of what they were planning on.

It's sad that it took that shitstorm for Microsoft the realize they made a mistake though, shame on them. I think they saw one of these polls and had a heart attack. This is from Amazon's poll

Ps4 ftw!

freshslate

Constant
just got back from the local gamestop. i took a gamble, and i won. i was the very last available first day guarantee ps4 preorder!!! i also preordered destiny as well. so sickk i'm so pumped

Electricalbox

OMG CAT FTW!
Morning fellas, almost done with my first gallon of milk and its been just 12 hours (including 6 hours of sleep). Its fairly easy, but I am feeling a bit nauseous at the moment lol.

FaLLeNAn9eL

JESUS HATES FLAT TIRE

It's nice to see M$ listening to their customers but doing a complete 180 is going to be a hash job, especially this late in the development cycle. Long story short, it's not gonna work well and it's gonna suck.

Electricalbox

OMG CAT FTW!
Any updates on your BY?

Hey Mark,

I contacted the previous owner and he said the bearing is free floating and not to worry. Pictured they looked the same as new (just dirty). The car drives perfect now, still just a slight clunk but it could just be from the frame not being notched. No leaks or problems with the bags, my tank does loose about 1-3 psi overnight but I'll check everything this weekend.

Thanks for your help with it.

bon qui qui

Go Kart Champion
Hey Mark,

I contacted the previous owner and he said the bearing is free floating and not to worry. Pictured they looked the same as new (just dirty). The car drives perfect now, still just a slight clunk but it could just be from the frame not being notched. No leaks or problems with the bags, my tank does loose about 1-3 psi overnight but I'll check everything this weekend.

Thanks for your help with it.

I wish that's all my tank would leak overnight, mine is like 40-50 :lol:

merkeyterkey

The Real FLATTIRE
It's nice to see M$ listening to their customers but doing a complete 180 is going to be a hash job, especially this late in the development cycle. Long story short, it's not gonna work well and it's gonna suck.

Thats a great point. I dont know if it'll hurt the final product, but it's going be hella expensive for them.

Lol what exactly is this supposed to scratch? :lol:

your balls. It scratches your balls.

Status
Not open for further replies.