GOLFMKV

The Golfmkv OFF-TOPIC chat (Part 10)

Status
Not open for further replies.

K03

Ridiculous.
Car(s)
MK5 GTI
I know its not all a max dyno numbers game but they arent power houses by any means, I've only seen S2 Focus St's making 230-250whp, just like a S2+ BPY or S2 TSI. They do make a ton of torque, but are a little bit heavier. I'd like to think it would be close, prob would come to gearing and the driver.

I'd rock a fiesta over the focus myself

Subie2013

Humble yourself
Hmm, I never sat in the Recaros....I'm not a huge fan of Recaro seats in general, but I couldn't say from personal experience whether or not I'd like them...

And it felt faster, probably because it is? :thumbsup:

The BRZ isn't exactly known for being the world's fastest car haha...
From how my body is built, I hate how the seats are. The side bolsters are like stabbing into my lats, I am definitely to big for them.

Subie2013

Humble yourself
I know its not all a max dyno numbers game but they arent power houses by any means, I've only seen S2 Focus St's making 230-250whp, just like a S2+ BPY or S2 TSI. They do make a ton of torque, but are a little bit heavier. I'd like to think it would be close, prob would come to gearing and the driver.

I'd rock a fiesta over the focus myself
Nah, Focus looks great IMHO. Fiesta looks a little weird cause it's so small. Maybe it'll grow on me. But for now, not a fan.

Austin_hull

Für Die Liebe Des Autos
Car(s)
MK5 TR GTI REVO// +
From how my body is built, I hate how the seats are. The side bolsters are like stabbing into my lats, I am definitely to big for them.
How big are you? I'm 6' and 255, so I'm not small, by any stretch of the imagination, and they fit me perfectly....

K03

Ridiculous.
Car(s)
MK5 GTI
I dont think either of the Fords are ugly, actually, I'd love either. I think the Focus is a lot of what I already have, a powerful FWD, I would love a proper, small, hot hatch like the fiesta. Plus theyre cheap, low 20's isnt bad for a brand new enthusiast car.

You guys must all be ancient, I've never sat in a seat that caused me pain... other than my buddies Eurojet seats in his MK5, those sucked.

Austin_hull

Für Die Liebe Des Autos
Car(s)
MK5 TR GTI REVO// +
Really? I'm pretty wide up top. 6'2 225, but those bolsters are definitely jabbing straight into mid lat.
Yeah...that's weird. I've got broad shoulders, and I'm fairly muscular, but I carry a good amount of weight in my legs too....maybe they don't fit me the way they're supposed to haha
I dont think either of the Fords are ugly, actually, I'd love either. I think the Focus is a lot of what I already have, a powerful FWD, I would love a proper, small, hot hatch like the fiesta. Plus theyre cheap, low 20's isnt bad for a brand new enthusiast car.

You guys must all be ancient, I've never sat in a seat that caused me pain... other than my buddies Eurojet seats in his MK5, those sucked.
If mid twenties is considered ancient haha...

Subie2013

Humble yourself
Yeah...that's weird. I've got broad shoulders, and I'm fairly muscular, but I carry a good amount of weight in my legs too....maybe they don't fit me the way they're supposed to haha

If mid twenties is considered ancient haha...
Ya idk, I feel like I'm suppose to be held by the seat. I feel like I'm being pushed out infront of these ones. Idk. Haha either way I don't feel comfortable or secure in these.

And ya, I'm 21, so I must be getting ready to kick the bucket or something.

Austin_hull

Für Die Liebe Des Autos
Car(s)
MK5 TR GTI REVO// +
Ya idk, I feel like I'm suppose to be held by the seat. I feel like I'm being pushed out infront of these ones. Idk. Haha either way I don't feel comfortable or secure in these.

And ya, I'm 21, so I must be getting ready to kick the bucket or something.

HAHAHA. I know exactly what you're talking about...my buddy had a fully built SI with Bride seats, and I was like, sitting on the bolsters, if that makes any sense...(He was like 6'1", and 165, and they fit him perfectly)

I think most of us are mid-twenties...how old are you, KO3? (Sorry, you're one of the few people that I don't know your actual name)

Subie2013

Humble yourself
HAHAHA. I know exactly what you're talking about...my buddy had a fully built SI with Bride seats, and I was like, sitting on the bolsters, if that makes any sense...(He was like 6'1", and 165, and they fit him perfectly)

I think most of us are mid-twenties...how old are you, KO3? (Sorry, you're one of the few people that I don't know your actual name)
Yea, shit sucks. I love my STI stock seats. They don't hold me in at all, but damn they're comfy.

And I'm pretty sure he is 20.

Status
Not open for further replies.