GOLFMKV

The Golfmkv OFF-TOPIC chat (Part 10)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sterling

Steel Tip
Car(s)
S3
Nah I don't really. The focus is pretty beastly though. I've raced my S2+ STI against a S2 Focus ST. I can pull on them, but it's not a fast pull by any means.

S2+

What else have you added since the dp, cai, and access port?

bon qui qui

Go Kart Champion
Nah I don't really. The focus is pretty beastly though. I've raced my S2+ STI against a S2 Focus ST. I can pull on them, but it's not a fast pull by any means.

IIRC the Fiesta is a solid 500lbs less than the Focus, having driven one, I was blown away by the car. If they were available I probably would have bought one of those instead of my Subaru tbh.

Austin_hull

Für Die Liebe Des Autos
Car(s)
MK5 TR GTI REVO// +
IIRC the Fiesta is a solid 500lbs less than the Focus, having driven one, I was blown away by the car. If they were available I probably would have bought one of those instead of my Subaru tbh.

:lol: I'm the opposite.

Personally, I prefer the looks of the Focus, but neither of them are lookers, IMHO. I had a bunch of people try to sell me on the ST instead of my Toyobaru, but at the end of the day, all I could revert to was how cheap it felt. It was a more powerful MS3, and only minimally better quality....Not that the BRZ is VW quality, but it felt more solid to me, especially at speed.

bon qui qui

Go Kart Champion
Idk I felt the Fiesta with the Recaro package was on par, if not better than the BRZ as far as the interior goes, car definitely felt MUCH faster too.

Austin_hull

Für Die Liebe Des Autos
Car(s)
MK5 TR GTI REVO// +
Idk I felt the Fiesta with the Recaro package was on par, if not better than the BRZ as far as the interior goes, car definitely felt MUCH faster too.

Hmm, I never sat in the Recaros....I'm not a huge fan of Recaro seats in general, but I couldn't say from personal experience whether or not I'd like them...

And it felt faster, probably because it is? :thumbsup:

The BRZ isn't exactly known for being the world's fastest car haha...

HereticByDefault

Go Kart Champion
Focus ST is pretty fun to drive. I really wanna go drive a Fiesta just for the hell of it.

bon qui qui

Go Kart Champion
I've only driven the Fiesta ST. Both are popular at autoX already.

I drove one at a wet autox that Ford had set up, it was a fucking blast, loads of power, oversteer when you wanted it, and next to no understeer. :wub:

freshpots

r'zub n t'zug
Car(s)
'22 GTI, '19 GT350R
I like the looks of the focus better but I've got no doubts that the fiesta is way more fun. I've driven neither.. Would like to take the fiesta for a little rip though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sterling

Steel Tip
Car(s)
S3
Blaine, Cody wants you to drive to Santa Barbara tomorrow to hangout with us.

Status
Not open for further replies.