GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Zimmerman found not guilty, it's about to get real

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
I just want to throw one thing out there for Gunkata since you seem so sure he was a racist.

Its come out that GZ and his wife mentored and tutored 2 black kids for free whose fathers were serving jail time.

Please explain why a man who is racist towards black people would do that?

http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shrugs/2013/07/the-truth-about-geoge-zimmerman.html
http://www.bizpacreview.com/2013/07/17/zimmerman-supported-obama-stood-up-for-blacks-79818

Was that after his domestic violence or police altercation? I 've heard about that, same for his brother.

I actually said I think he was racially motivated, not necessarily racist - but my main point was that he was at fault, regardless of race.

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
GK what would be the appropriate outcome of this case according to you?

What type of punishment should GZ have received?

SixSpeeder

Go Kart Champion
I think we can try and leave some politics out of this mess. :laugh: That'll cloud judgement even more and detract from issue at hand.

Now I need to find me some healthcare suckers to get my money back for the R purchase, thanks GK for pointing me in the right direction!

It's a little difficult to not make it about politics when the freakin president of the United States goes on national television condemning a man who hasn't even had a trial held simply because the vicim has the same skin color as him.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
did he exhaust every reasonable means? did he tell him he was armed? maybe i missed if he did, but did he?
That's what I'm getting at. Black, white, Hispanic, dressed like a gangster, Benghazi, and Dubpl8's left pointed wang aside using a gun should be the last resort. There's a little nub at the bottom of a 1911's grip that makes a great bludgeoning tool.

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
It's a little difficult to not make it about politics when the freakin president of the United States goes on national television condemning a man who hasn't even had a trial held simply because the vicim has the same skin color as him.

Well the current administration's incompetence should be a new thread all together.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
GK what would be the appropriate outcome of this case according to you?

What type of punishment should GZ have received?

Manslaughter. And in about 90% of the states, he would have gotten it.

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
Was that after his domestic violence or police altercation? I 've heard about that, same for his brother.

I actually said I think he was racially motivated, not necessarily racist - but my main point was that he was at fault, regardless of race.

Dude look at those two sources, especially the AtlasShrugged one. Pamela Geller, the dumbass wingnut who writes that cesspool AtlasShrugged is a known hatemonger and she peddled the theory that "Obama is the love child of Malcolm X" :laugh:

At least it isn't just Americans who don't evaluate their sources when citing it to support their arguments :laugh:

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
hah.. I didn't even click the links, but did hear about his work with black youth. and yeah, lots of biased stuff out there by those claiming there is no bias and so on.

"who is John Galt?" < been seeing those T-shirst and bumper stickers lately.

85RedGolf2.5

Go Kart Champion

And we wonder why Hate is running crazy right now in our streets over this case...

FL law clearly agrees with what GZ did to save GZ's own life, GZ didn't act racially, he just saw some punk dressed in dark cloths walking alongside homes in the GRASS (which there are Sidewalks in the neighborhood, use them and stop acting like a thug, you won't bring SO Much attention to you), went to get info for the cops, lost track of him, got sucker punched, and was laying on his back.

I for one think you are an absolute MORON to announce you are packing to ANYONE in the middle of the night that you don't know... What if they are packing and instead of acting like a civilized member of society, they just pull their hands out of their pockets with a gun in hand and shoot up your truck, then there is no way for you to react, and if your truck is running, in gear, and you get hit in the head, everything in your body goes limp, and being a foot on the gas, would have probably had a much more severe outcome!

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
I for one think you are an absolute MORON to announce you are packing to ANYONE in the middle of the night that you don't know... What if they are packing and instead of acting like a civilized member of society, they just pull their hands out of their pockets with a gun in hand and shoot up your truck, then there is no way for you to react, and if your truck is running, in gear, and you get hit in the head, everything in your body goes limp, and being a foot on the gas, would have probably had a much more severe outcome!

in a concealed carry kingdom of luxury and rights/freedom, that many gun people want ( I am a gun owner, btw), can't that happen at any time in CC states already?

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie

I think it was because there was technically a child involved and the fact the investigation was piss-poor, it called for concern. But yes, agreed to an extent.

That's what I'm getting at. Black, white, Hispanic, dressed like a gangster, Benghazi, and Dubpl8's left pointed wang aside using a gun should be the last resort. There's a little nub at the bottom of a 1911's grip that makes a great bludgeoning tool.

wow, we again agree on something! :clap: :cool::D:thumbsup:

85RedGolf2.5

Go Kart Champion
in a concealed carry kingdom of luxury and rights/freedom, that many gun people want ( I am a gun owner, btw), can't that happen at any time in CC states already?

Yes, but if you are a Criminal, it doesn't matter if CC state or not... Criminals Don't follow LAWS... That is why NO One in this State announces their CC. It is an Automatic Death Sentance handed to you by the criminals who are packing much more powerful items than you can imagine would fit in your pocket...

So, get your head out of the clouds, come back to the ground, and use Logic. You are on your own, no one around, you see someone looking into your neighbors homes in the middle of the night dressed in dark clothing and it is RAINING, you won't be able to Clearly tell if they are black, white, hispanic, or a One Eyed Flying Purple People Eater...

You call the cops, get the info needed (since obviously the Dispatch didn't ask UNTIL After GZ said he lost sight of him, let me get a street name he went down) so the cops can be on their way.

The thing we SHOULD be pondering is where were the cops, and why didn't Dispatch just send someone there since there were a recent string of Violent Break Ins??? Why did she have to WAIT till GZ say YES, then and only Then did she start to dispatch, and then it was too late, GZ got jumped, and had to use Deadly force to get out alive.

mattdibart

Go Kart Champion
Please explain what this has to do with the case? Its funny, you want to talk about Zimmermans past (that was when he was 20 or 21 btw) but TMs past doesn't matter? Talk about a double standard to prove your point:thumbsup:

With what proof?

A couple years back there were a couple kids breaking into cars in my neighborhood. It wouldn't have mattered if a black, white, Hispanic or an Asian kid was roaming around alone at night people would watch them including myself. Does that make me a racist? No, it means I don't want some "punk" braking into my car and causing damage. My GF left my car unlocked one night and this kid ended up taking a couple bucks in change a some CDs I had in the car. Luckily he didn't break anything.

If there were no recent break ins and GZ had no reason to suspect something was wrong then maybe he would have let it go. There was a history which justified watching him regardless of race.

To me that sounds a lot more believable then pulling the race card, especially when GZ has shown he was nothing close to racist.

Also did it ever occur to you GZ was trying to catch TM in the act of doing something so he would get caught and possibly arrested instead of just being told to get lost by a random person?

That kid in my neighborhood ended up getting caught because there was a guy in his garage and he saw the kid coming up to his car and didn't do anything until the kid broke into the car. He then called the cops and the kid was eventually found hiding in our park.

I think GZ was trying to sneak about catching TM in the act of doing something when he ended up catching a left hook from him instead.