GOLFMKV

Zimmerman found not guilty, it's about to get real

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
GunKata living a sheltered life? :lol: :lol:

Oh lawdy dis shuld b gud

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Gun sounds like typical rich kid with a sheltered life. You keep going on and on about how he should have announced himself and any cop would have announced themselves or anybody responsibly carrying. Who the hell are you to say what every other person would have done. Bottom line he got attacked and defended himself with deadly force after getting his head bashed against the ground and then being told your going to die tonight. Fuck yea I would have shot that guy and if you wouldn't have then there would be no reason for you to ever carry. Oh wait wait you said you would have pushed him off then ran away and announced you had a gun and called the cops. Give me a break have you ever been in a fight? A real fuckin fight? You can't sit there and tell how you would have played a fight out. If you want to think you are all high and mighty and uber responsible go ahead bro but don't spit that shit in public and actually believe that you know for sure GZ was a racist and was 100% in the wrong with his actions from the time he laid eyes on TM. Life in a place where crime real crime is different from where I am sure you grew up.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

also, learn about paragraphs..they're great, really.

Racist or not, he fucked up. I've said this numerous times.

I've lived a far far far life from being sheltered my friend... I know all kinds of people, have been in all kinds of neighborhoods, been to different countries, know poor and rich, black, white, hispanic, you name it - gay, straight, repub, dem, whatever.

As a gun owner, I would do those things, because I've been around guns since I was a young kid and I know how lethal they are, so yes - I will "spit this shit in public" stating that is what I'd do, just like how I'd call the police and listen to the dispatch, and I hav no problem announcing I am armed if my hand is on my firearm (that was prior to any fight/altercation, preferably, but yes - during if I had to, ya know, from that epic beating where I was sure to have skull fractures.. oh wait)... quick draw, remember? wild wild west.. its what the US is becoming anyway.

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
Damn it I went to lunch and now there is a novel in here, that is frankly TL;DR :(

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
fuck.. the black people at work just reported to me to HR and the Ethics hotline after I gave one of them a bad review...

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
fuck.. the black people at work just reported to me to HR and the Ethics hotline after I gave one of them a bad review...

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Some kid at the local high school just jumped me in the parking lot after I followed him from his car... I shot him in the balls. Showed him.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Cherry Hill brah

nice dude.. Subaru of America is there. I hear they also have black people that live there, thus other residents are not "sheltered". Mind blowing...

SRT2GTI

Banned
Some kid at the local high school just jumped me in the parking lot after I followed him from his car... I shot him in the balls. Showed him.

As long as he's white, you're in the clear.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
As long as he's white, you're in the clear.

I was wearing blackface when it happened though... so, I'm probably fucked at this point.

greasyginzo

Go Kart Champion
I didn't grow up in poverty but certainly not privileged my parents struggled most of their lives. Im not arrogant enough to think I would act in the up most possible way in an altercation or that anytime there is a white on black crime it's automatically race filled.

Let me guess you grew up rich in a mixed neighborhood and kids less fortunate then broke your balls hard about it through your childhood. Now you come on the internet and post 36k times of 99% bullshit the forum can do without.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Yea I bet you have

You would change your views real quick if you or a loved one was ever in a situation remotely close to GZs

I'd say, "WTF were you thinking?", and "why didn't you listen to the dispatch?", and "why were you carrying a gun on you when the manuals for neighborhood watch say not to", and then "glad your alive, but man, that's some fucked up shit", and then, "so besides your nose, do you have any actual blunt force trauma / skull fractures or anything - oh.. no?".