GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
You didn't say my bad and drop it, you did the same thing you did in here. TRIED to make it look like even though you were wrong, you're still right.

Just admit you get red mist and start typing without thinking when you see my name. You can do it. It'll be cathartic.

I admitted I said rings when I meant spacers. This is ridiculous. I corrected it and said spacers and did drop it as you did also in that thread. Thanks though for continuing this obnoxious bullshit I'll probably get my name in the thread title again. Thanks.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
I admitted I said rings when I meant spacers. This is ridiculous. I corrected it and said spacers and did drop it as you did also in that thread. Thanks though for continuing this obnoxious bullshit I'll probably get my name in the thread title again. Thanks.

Inshallah

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
True Clinton did a good job, but Obama cut the annual deficit in half. The issue isn't democrats not working with Republicans, it's Republicans out of control spending AND out of control tax cuts for the wealthy and large corporations.
Sure you did, my post and your reply are below. I said Obama the annual deficit half, you said he didn't. Do you need me to quote the post where you claimed I said debt?

I'm calling this for Jim on a technicality. He didn't say that Obama didn't cut the deficit, just that you said half and he said "not exactly". Maybe he meant it was only 49.997%, which would be not exactly half.

I'll take my gold star for mental gymnastics please.

Jesus, I'm like 7 pages behind just typing this. Some of us have jobs, damnit, slow down. Being a smart ass takes time and careful consideration.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Then you didn't read it. You said that the national debt went down under Obama and it did not.
I'm calling this for Jim on a technicality. He didn't say that Obama didn't cut the deficit, just that you said half and he said "not exactly". Maybe he meant it was only 49.997%, which would be not exactly half.

I'll take my gold star for mental gymnastics please.

Jesus, I'm like 7 pages behind just typing this. Some of us have jobs, damnit, slow down. Being a smart ass takes time and careful consideration.

No, he wasn't making some nuanced point, he confused deficit and debt.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
No, he wasn't making some nuanced point, he confused deficit and debt.

I didn't confuse it. I was thinking debt because we have been talking about the national debt. Either way it doesn't matter. Obama reduced the budget deficit but that still added to the national debt period.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I didn't confuse it. I was thinking debt because we have been talking about the national debt. Either way it doesn't matter. Obama reduced the budget deficit but that still added to the national debt period.

Every republican since Nixon increased the annual deficit. Every Democrat reduced it.

Deficits become debt.

And you did confuse them. I said deficit, you said debt, then you said I said debt.

Even when you're 100% wrong, in writing, you still insist that you weren't really wrong. Fucking amazing.

1000.jpeg

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude
It's just a saying Jim

Oy Vey

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
And this is the projection of the debt/gdp after Trump's tax give away, but before the pandemic, because unlike you, I don't blame Trump or Obama for spending related to something out of his control.

3888_2.png