GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I didn't vote for Reagan. As I said I voted for Carter but I'm not going to blame the Fed with regards to interest rates. He was a bad president. Great human being though.

What do you mean you aren't gong to blame the fed for the interest rate? Do you think the president has control over interest rates, increases in the monetary supply, or inflation?

And Trump's illegallity makes Nixon and Reagan look like.... Carter.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
Yeah I just said that it meant God willing. Read the other posts before you post so I don't have to be redundant. Hell I like being in the thread title. So I hope you're lucky. And I don't keep up with the most up to date way to blow someone off like you do.

Pedantically speaking, you said it was Muslim for god willing. This is not true as Muslim is not a language, rather it is a follower of Islam, or things pertaining to Muslims.

This is a common Arabic phrase used by all faiths, and non-believers... because Allah is their word for the same deity revered in the Judeo Christian faiths. You do realize it’s one “God” right?

I’d like to apologize from the bottom of my heart, for your country sending me to the far reaches of the world. And for them teaching me the nuances in various cultures and languages to know when someone is lying, concealing, inferring, and yes even blowing me off. Next time I’ll try to dumb down my statements so someone like you can grasp the concept without resorting to google. Would you prefer this manner of telling you to take a flying leap instead?

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
What do you mean you aren't gong to blame the fed for the interest rate? Do you think the president has control over interest rates, increases in the monetary supply, or inflation?

And Trump's illegallity makes Nixon and Reagan look like.... Carter.

The president can't control the Fed but he certainly has a large impact on influencing the Fed.

I didn't make a comparison of the other presidents you brought up. Who did you vote for in those elections?

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
Pedantically speaking, you said it was Muslim for god willing. This is not true as Muslim is not a language, rather it is a follower of Islam, or things pertaining to Muslims.

This is a common Arabic phrase used by all faiths, and non-believers, because Allah is their word for the same deity revered in the Jude Christian faiths.

I’d like to apologize from the bottom of my heart, for your country sending me to the far reaches of the world. And for them teaching me the nuances in various cultures and languages to know when someone is lying, concealing, inferring, and yes even blowing me off. Next time I’ll try to dumb down my statements so someone like you can grasp the concept without resorting to google. Would you prefer this manner of telling you to take a flying leap instead?
Hey bro. U speak Muslim? Nah I speak Jewish.

exposure is a big thing in the military. Can confirm. Especially for the navy guys. Seems like they were way more well traveled. I myself picked up on a lot of Shinto, real nice beautiful stuff. It’s like Buddhism in a way, simple and enforces doing good so good comes back to you.

Reactions: WAP

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
The president can't control the Fed but he certainly has a large impact on influencing the Fed.

I didn't make a comparison of the other presidents you brought up. Who did you vote for in those elections?

No, in fact one of the main principles of the fed is that it's independent. What Trump repeatedly trying to influence the fed was not normal and was 100% wrong.

It's almost like you don't know anything about how the country functions.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG

This is a common Arabic phrase used by all faiths, and non-believers... because Allah is their word for the same deity revered in the Judeo Christian faiths. You do realize it’s one “God” right?

I don't give a fuck what you do.
You're just an insignificant, arrogant troll to me.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
I don't give a fuck what you do.
You're just an insignificant, arrogant troll to me.

So I take it you got the point, glad I didn’t loose the abilities in my native tongue. Now to be fair, government training didn’t teach me that one.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
Anyways. To change things up

my body is ready for pumpkin pie. No lie, I never gave it a chance. It looked so gross. But I tried it for the first time when I was like 32 or 33 and I was hooked!

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
No, in fact one of the main principles of the fed is that it's independent. What Trump repeatedly trying to influence the fed was not normal and was 100% wrong.

It's almost like you don't know anything about how the country functions.

You're so funny. Such a nice touch to end every post with an insult. I acknowledge that the Fed is independent but a president can influence the Fed to an extent. But when the interest rate was 20% during Carter's administration it wasn't because the Fed arbitrarily raised the rate so high. They raised the rate so high because of Carter's failed policies.

And remember I voted for Carter.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
Also. Mashed potatoes. My wife makes a great bowl of mashed potatoes. Looking forward to that for sure.

what are your favorite sides?

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
Anyways. To change things up

my body is ready for pumpkin pie. No lie, I never gave it a chance. It looked so gross. But I tried it for the first time when I was like 32 or 33 and I was hooked!

1606194933759.jpeg