GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by vegasGTI

1. vegasGTI

Hpfp rebuild options.....

So driving home car goes into limp flashing cell them constant. Got it home checked my ic hoses and then I noticed the smell of fuel. Of course I left my vag in Oregon when I came back to Vegas because I said to myself, and I quote, "I haven't used it in years, I won't need it.". Yeah so...
  2. vegasGTI

Nitro WM Injection

So as many know Snow Performance sells something called Nitro Booster which is basically nitromethane. Supposedly they use and emulsifier in it to suspend it in water. Some say adding plain nitro does the same thing as the water/alch will not mix with it anyways. Curious if someone with more...
  3. vegasGTI

Power to the ground

So as you know it can be difficult to put power to the ground especially after stage 1 and above. I and others have done mods to help this situation. Since all we talk about here is making more power, thought this thread might be helpful. I would like to have people chime in with the mods...
  4. vegasGTI

Konig Inceptions with 245/40/17's installed

Konig Inceptions with 245/40/17's installed (UPDATED WITH PICS) Installing these Friday. First thing I have modded on the car in years. Currently run 235/45/17 Michellin Pilot Super Sports on stock Denvers. They lasted me about 4 and a half years and ~42k miles. Excited to see how the extra...
  5. vegasGTI

Pretty Pretty INA WM Spacer

Pretty Pretty. Very nice work solid looking piece. Big thanks to Larry(Giacuser) and INA Engineering.
  6. vegasGTI

KO4 vs new GLI

New GLI thought he was fast and when switching lanes on a back road yesterday I hear him floor it so I obliged. Naturally the outcome was predictable. Usually most VW drivers are cool to each other but when he pulled next to me he didn't even look over. The only reason for posting this was the...
  7. vegasGTI

Switched to 375ml nozzle from 225ml

Switched to a single 375ml nozzle tonight and noticed a big difference. The car is definitely much quicker. I only drove 7 miles so will post more tomorrow but the tire broke traction in 3rd at a much higher rpm where it never used to with revs that high. Could be because my tires were...
  8. vegasGTI

sway bar bracket shearing anyone ever seen this?

So my rear right away bar bracket (the c shaped one) sheared. I and the shop have never seen this before. It's not that big of a deal really, but have never seen or heard of this. I don't track it and have the least agressive springs you can get which are not the issue it happened before...
  9. vegasGTI

need a driver side ecs or oem projector fog

Know its wrong forum section but I always seem to get a better response here. Raised car to do my springs just now and noticed my driver side fog is cracked and ecs only sells them in pairs. Does anyone have a single driver side projector fog h11 style bulb lying around they can part with. Tia
  10. vegasGTI

H&R OE sport springs install and impressions thread

There seems to be the least amount of information about these than any other option and the drop is probably the reason. But in my case the drop is exactly why I went with them. I barely clear most curbs ect now so going super low on my daily was not in my interest. My car can be a little...
  11. vegasGTI

anyone happen to have a spare koni sport shocks adjustment knob they could sell me...

I think i sort of drove off with it on my sunroof:thumbdown:
  12. vegasGTI

bunspeed fueling

So I'm down to thinking sticking injector or lpfp. If you have logs I can push them through to the proper people at GIAC and we will look at them at shop. Let me know if you need further assistance. Your pm file is full BTW. Have you tried a Bg or seafoam fueling treatment?
  13. vegasGTI

Any gatherings happening for SEMA this week?

Anything going on for SEMA this week? Would be cool to get together with some vw audi peeps from across country.
  14. vegasGTI

giac extreme file on USA vehicle anyone running it?...

Some of you may remember the post a little bit ago talking about the ko4 file for upgraded rods lpfp ect. Curious if anyone is running this file yet?
  15. vegasGTI

not really a kill but interesting nonetheless. ..

Coming home cruising windows down minding own business on the freeway going like 5mph over in the middle lane and out of nowhere a yellow B7 S4 gets in front of me, doesn't cut me off or anything rude, so now im just pacing him set about the same speed I was traveling beforehand. About a mile...