GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

not really a kill but interesting nonetheless. ..

vegasGTI

Go Kart Champion
Coming home cruising windows down minding own business on the freeway going like 5mph over in the middle lane and out of nowhere a yellow B7 S4 gets in front of me, doesn't cut me off or anything rude, so now im just pacing him set about the same speed I was traveling beforehand. About a mile later an older late 80's early 90's Honda comes, again out of nowhere, and gets between me and the S4. Now atnthis point I can very easily deduce what has been transpiring between the Audi and Honda. The difference is now they see my dtm tips and decide they want to try and provoke me. At this point I was tired so was in an obligatory mood, and they got what they asked for. The seas parted, honda on right, s4 o n left. The Honda literally disappeared when i took off and I didnt see him after that. The s4 got murdered as well which was to be expected considering he weighs 700lbs or so more and minimum of about 40hp and 60 lbft less then me. Plus the s4 deserved it fo driving like a complete douche.

myfirstturbo

Passed Driver's Ed
Sometimes I lay in bed and rub my belly, fantasizing about my car being that K04 someday.....and I giggle :p

fun story - everyone tries to race me. I'm only Stage 1 so don't try often to race

Vash

Passed Driver's Ed
Sometimes I lay in bed and rub my monkey, fantasizing about my car being that K04 someday.....

You rub one out while fantasizing about snails?

:iono:

vegasGTI

Go Kart Champion
I so love the idea that turbo is a snail.

freshpots

r'zub n t'zug
Car(s)
'22 GTI, '19 GT350R
I just swapped one of these into my FSI and the increase in power is significant. A good mod IMO, relatively inexpensive and easy to install

vegasGTI

Go Kart Champion
a think he is the same size as a k03 too

i hope this movie is good, but i bet it will... suck.

pun intended :bellyroll:

Suck and blow:wink:

K03

Ridiculous.
Car(s)
MK5 GTI
What do you have done to your S4? I always see you mention it but i never found out much about it, im a old time b5 S4 lover, my cousin had one when i was a kid and its a car i have to own at some point

vegasGTI

Go Kart Champion
What do you have done to your S4? I always see you mention it but i never found out much about it, im a old time b5 S4 lover, my cousin had one when i was a kid and its a car i have to own at some point

I sold that one but it was a stage 3 tiptronic with a fully built transmission plus a 50shot n2o, and was only the 4th or 5th tiptronic to get a turbo kit anywhere. I was 3- for a little because there was no ko4 tiptronic fueling softwaremade at the time. Then AWE did fueling software with giac and was the first customer after the test car to get the full stage 3 tip. I sold it during the great egt depression in 08-09 when you couldn't get them and made part throttle driving crappy. I love them but b5 s4 are an expensive mistress to maintain for a daily driver especially. Im biding my time right now for one more year before i make another car purchase. There are too many vehicles im considering in the price range and some have not been confirmed, but golf r is a possibility. Mercedes new CLA AMG is impressive and their sport seats are broader then vw/audi. RS3 or a used TTRS. Also considering pimping out an A4 Avant 2.0t with a gtx3071 plus rods and making a silly comfortable touring vehicle to drive on weekends, take a break from my stiff gti. I really want a manual but if the AMG is as impressive as the 2012 AMG, i could live with a 7 speed.