GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. M

FS: 2007 BMP GTi 6MT K04 $14,000 OBO

2007 VW GTi 6MT -Package 1 -99,xxx miles (LOTS on the highway) -Bilstein PSS9 Coils (30k miles) -BSH Competition Catch Can -Carbonio intake -17" Classix with great Toyo tires -Euro switch Up for sale is my '07 Black Magic GTi. I know the mileage is high. Many of those are highway with a few...
  2. M

Midnight00SE: Full Teaser (and some)

Getting close to finishing my car to my liking, so all I've got is one quick, crappy teaser photo until I get some proper shots.
  3. M

FS: BSH Competition Catch Can

http://www.bshspeedshop.com/store/product.php?productid=17007&cat=0&page=1 I can supply pictures of the setup if needed. It's never been used as the dipstick was broken and BSH has never come through with a solution for me. So this is up for sale. Not even really sure what to ask for it since...
  4. M

Need a little help (Mac related)

I have a terrabyte My Book as my backup for my MacBook. I recently noticed that when it's doing a backup, it's not updating all the new files I've saved within the past few weeks. Can anyone set me in the right direction of setting up the My Book to update things I save to my MacBook hard drive?
  5. M

New Belly Pan?

Not sure if anyone else has had to order a belly pan for their GTI (mine broke after someone ran over it in the garage), but it looks like there may have been a revision to the tray. I ordered the part from ECS and there's a small heat shield underneath the oil pan. Now, I never had any problems...
  6. M

BSH Stage 2 PCV + Stock Airbox = Not working

Did anyone else run into problems with the BSH kit running a stock airbox? The kit I was supplied has the ports that come straight out from the manifold, rather than the 90 degree ones I had previously seen. I've tried running the hoses in between the intake manifold and engine block, but to no...
  7. M

FS: Forge Twintercooler, Evoms Intake, AWE Downpipe, Interlagos Seats

I've got a few parts for sale since the cam follower shattered and took out a bunch of parts inside the motor. Basically, I've ended up with a new head on the car. Anyways, here's what I've got for sale Forge Twintercooler - $550 obo- Pretty good condition. A few bent fins, but nothing major...
  8. M

FS: GTI Interlagos Seats (2 Door)

Looking to sell my Interlagos seats to upgrade to something new. I can try to have someone take pictures of the seats for me as I don't have my car right now and it's not accessible to me. Seats are a 10/10. Could just use a quick vacuuming ready to install in your Rabbit. $750 OBO. If you...
  9. M

FS: Forge Twintercooler

Forge Twintercooler I have a Forge Twintercooler with black hoses for sale. It has been on my car for the past year and a half. If need be, I can find out how long it was on the previous owner's car. There are a few fins that are bent, but nothing that will hurt the purpose of the intercooler...
  10. M

How many others agree with the Hot/Crazy scale?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1OAHvQKDddU Leave your comments. Pretty much tells the story.
  11. M

Harrisburg, PA VagCom assitance needed ASAP

If there's anyone that could help me out, I had an issue with my car and now it won't turn over. I'd like to get the codes off of it and see what the hell actually went wrong so I know where to start. I'm willing to pay for gas/beer/condoms/balloons... whatever tickles your fancy for payment. No...
  12. M

FS: 8GB iPod Touch

SOLD
  13. M

WTB: ATT phone

My Tilt is on it's last leg and need a new phone until my contract is up. What does anyone have available. Doesn't have to have all the same features at the tilt. As long as it makes a call and texts, I will be happy.
  14. M

Glimpse of the South

I decided it was time to make a trip down to Atlanta and southern Georgia to visit some family I haven't seen in 5 years or so. Took the girlfriend with me and it was great. Went to a Capitals game in Atlanta, Jacksonville Zoo, and St. Augustine, FL. Enjoy.
  15. M

GIAC Flashloader

Everyone knows what they look like and how it works, but if pictures are needed, I'll shoot a few when I get back from vacation. I'm only getting rid of this because I don't have a need for it anymore with the direction my car is going. Looking to get $100 shipped.
  16. M

Rear Hatch Badge Placement

I've had my GTI badge off my car for so long that I've forgotten the placement for the 25th badges I picked up. If anyone has the measurements, that'd be great.
  17. M

Best Place to Buy D2S Bulbs?

One of my bulbs burnt out the other day and I need to find a fix. Debating if I should just bite the bullet and upgrade to 6000K while I'm at it. Where's a good site to buy from? I've looked at HIDplanet.com and they look like a good place.
  18. M

WTB: Stock Catback

I'm looking for a stock catback and don't have much to spend. PM me if you have anything close that I'd be able to pick up.
  19. M

HID Ballast

I've been having trouble with my driver's side headlight. From all the signs, I've been led to believe it's the ballast that is bad. The bulb will light up if I haven't used them for a few hours, but no more than 10 seconds later, the bulb will start to flicker and then go completely out...
  20. M

Fantasty Hockey League

Anyone interested in having a fantasy hockey league this year?