GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2 years since Sandy Hook school shooting

SayaGTI

www.meatspin.com
Your room is on one side of hallway, kids room on other side. Intruder is in hallway.

With my set up? Every God damn time I would take the shot. It's not gonna get past the assailant very far.

troyguitar

Go Kart Champion
Are you building the wall or am I?

derp, right, don't want to actually blow through your wall :lol:

I'll do it but not tomorrow, also probably want to do it outdoors when it's light out which means a weekend which means January 3rd at earliest.

Has this really never been tested (and documented) before by anyone in the world? How is that even possible?

SayaGTI

www.meatspin.com
derp, right, don't want to actually blow through your wall :lol:

I'll do it but not tomorrow, also probably want to do it outdoors when it's light out which means a weekend which means January 3rd at earliest.

Has this really never been tested (and documented) before by anyone in the world? How is that even possible?

Because it doesn't take a rocket scientist to extrapolate results from other people's tests.

Those tests are also assuming rooms are complete empty - which they're not unless the house is still being built or the person is a minimalist :lol:

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
BTW - what home is laid out that you will be firing a shotgun in a pattern towards your kids room in an effort to protect it? This makes no sense.

In my parents' house my sisters room was behind the staircase. Come to think of it her bed was directly behind the staircase.

Bender1

Banned
In my parents' house my sisters room was behind the staircase. Come to think of it her bed was directly behind the staircase.

You should be holding a strong point if you plan on defending - like the top of the stairs facing downwards.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
Aren't there different kinds of drywall? And studs make a difference.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
You should be holding a strong point if you plan on defending - like the top of the stairs facing downwards.
I agree, so long as you know the bad guy is coming up.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
Am I just failing at google since I can't find a documented one of these tests? It seems like something so basic shouldn't be a matter of opinion and anecdote.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion