GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2006 World Cup Germany

Vivid

Formula 5000 Driver
Kirium said:
We kept a full strength Holland to a 1-1 draw on Sunday....

Could be a bit of a dark horse, but we've got a damn tough group with Brazil, Croatia and Japan. Lucky we've got a damn good coach :thumbsup:

You guys have a pretty good team this year... You should do well.

GTI2007

Kirium said:
That's not saying much... :laugh:

We beat them and others in the Oceania region by scorelines like 9-0, 7-0 etc... Not alot of competition down here... That's why we've moved into the Asian Confederation. :thumbup:

But Brazil also beated a swiss team with 8-0 in a friendly match a week ago.

FAST_PWR said:
Even though Brazil is gonna win, i gotta stay loyal to my country. GO DEUTSCHELAND.

i have to say... for being your home country: Deutschland?

anyway sry...

pls someone besides brazil win!

...my friends and i were thinking which team would cause the most chaos if they won = USA
wouldnt that be funny, I think most americans probably dont know what the world cup is.

one of the reasons I am here (germany) is for the WM!

teams i want to see win:
Germany (home team would create some crazy celebration)
Holland (would probably start a war)
England (2 world wars and 1 world cup... the chant has to change sometime)
France (eh, i like henry and zidane)
USA (from the states, and would like to rub it in)

up against czech and italy, usa's chances are slim :(

VDUBB

Rally Car Newbie
Not from Holland but I think they have a lot of fresh legs in their roster. They will be a strong team in the world cup. So I'm rooting for them.

nomios

Touring Car Champion
Go USA!!! Czech Republic and US will advance from group E... Sorry Italy, this is not your year (cheaters) :laugh:

From there it will be tough because US will probably play Brazil... but anything is possible in the WC.

VDUBB

Rally Car Newbie
It sucks that most of the matches will air in the morning where I'm at, anyone know of a live feed I can tap into on the web??

Vivid

Formula 5000 Driver
VDUBB said:
It sucks that most of the matches will air in the morning where I'm at, anyone know of a live feed I can tap into on the web??

R THE GAMES NOT GOING TO BE LIVE??????

please don't tell me US TV is going to F-up another great sport?

nomios

Touring Car Champion
Vivid said:
R THE GAMES NOT GOING TO BE LIVE??????

please don't tell me US TV is going to F-up another great sport?

All games will be televised live on ESPN, ESPN2, and ABC. However since the WC is in Germany, most games will take place in the morning/afternoon here in the states.

Kirium

Go Kart Champion
nomios said:
Go USA!!! Czech Republic and US will advance from group E... Sorry Italy, this is not your year (cheaters) :laugh:

From there it will be tough because US will probably play Brazil... but anything is possible in the WC.

That's optimism if ever I've heard it. :laughabove:

VDUBB

Rally Car Newbie
It will be live, I think. Because of the time difference, it will air USCT at 8:00, 9:00, 11:00, 14:00, etc. I have a badass excell file that'll let me keep track of all the matches and their times. Too bad you can't attach excell files here.

Vivid

Formula 5000 Driver
nomios said:
All games will be televised live on ESPN, ESPN2, and ABC. However since the WC is in Germany, most games will take place in the morning/afternoon here in the states.

thank God... I'm tired of US networks delaying or showing partial coverage of world sporting events such as F1 and the Olympics

Vivid

Formula 5000 Driver
VDUBB said:
It will be live, I think. Because of the time difference, it will air USCT at 8:00, 9:00, 11:00, 14:00, etc. I have a badass excell file that'll let me keep track of all the matches and their times. Too bad you can't attach excell files here.

put it in a zip file and post it?