GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2007 2.0t engine & dsg transmission - only has 60k miles!

timebomb0220

Taxi GLI
Car(s)
Jetta GLI
Sale currently pending

So im selling my stock 2007 VW MKV JETTA GLI 2.0T engine
&
MY 2007 VW MKV JETTA GLI DSG TIPTRONIC TRANSMISSION

They both are stock, so the have 60,000 miles in total, all highway miles to car shows. This car is a garage kept show car.

The engine has been well maintained and taken care of, oil changes every 4,000 miles, no leaks no problems at all, starts up like a dream etc...
Transmission was serviced for a factory recall for new mechatronics unit and flushed with new DSG fluid at 50K, shifts perfectly.

The parts are still currently in my Jetta, but it will be removed in early July. Im trying to get a buyer lined up so i dont have to hold on to it for too long.

The motor is currently APR stage 2 flashed
it has basic bolt-on's BSH Intake, Forge Diverter Valve.
I also have a cabinet with some stock parts that i took off the motor, those are yours too.

there is 110% nothing wrong with this motor. it is a perfectly fine and sound motor. Frankly, I shouldnt even be removing it from my car but I am because i have plans for my Jetta:laugh:

You will be buying:
2.0T Engine @60,000 miles
2.0T DSG/Tiptronic FWD Transmission @60,000 miles
ECU
ENGINE HARNESS
INSTRUMENT CLUSTER

***PRICE DROP****

SALE PENDING SALE PENDING SALE PENDING

I Prefer Pickup
Shipping at buyers expense
Located in Oceanside, NY

if you would like my bolt-on's these could be included for a little bit more money. Otherwise i will give you the stock parts i do have.

Video of the motor running, started from a cold start:

https://youtu.be/Cwb9QlVDfRM

since this car is not my daily some times it sits in the garage for a few days without being started, this is a cold start from days of not running. still starts no problem every time.

(photo featured in 2007 june European Car Magazine)

Any other questions feel free to PM me, I respond same day.
Hope to see this go to a good home, it still has a ton of life in it!!

Last edited:

Qwoz

Roflcopter pilot
Car(s)
08 GTI
Random question, but are you running an AEM dry flow filter on a BSH true seal? Was wondering if they are compatible with each-other.