GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2010 Scirocco in North America

artur1292

Go Kart Champion
Jesus christ for that kind of money I can buy a car that makes mad power reliably from the factory and takes mad corners. For that kind of money I can probably import 10 scirocco's.

I can't imagine why anyone would want this. Even if they had more money than they knew what to do with. They can import one here and build the same exact thing for cheaper I bet.

trev1342

Go Kart Champion
Jesus christ for that kind of money I can buy a car that is make mad power reliably from the factory and takes mad corners. For that kind of money I can probably import 10 scirocco's.

I can't imagine why anyone would want this. Even if they had more money than they knew what to do with. They can import one here and build the same exact thing for cheaper I bet.

It is a bit expensive, I must admit. Really nice car though, but the price is Bentley territory, and those are VW's too. :D

I was guessing this car was going to be in the $50,000-$85,000 range.

artur1292

Go Kart Champion
It is a bit expensive, I must admit. Really nice car though, but the price is Bentley territory, and those are VW's too. :D

I was guessing this car was going to be in the $50,000-$85,000 range.

Exactly haha. I was thinking they probably want like 90k for it. Which is some what reasonable seeing how it is probably the one and only scirocco in the states and it is professionally tuned and everything by a very reputable company. Then I read they "appraised" it at 200k. I mean after all it is a Frankenstein monster not even all original.....

trev1342

Go Kart Champion
Exactly haha. I was thinking they probably want like 90k for it. Which is some what reasonable seeing how it is probably the one and only scirocco in the states and it is professionally tuned and everything by a very reputable company. Then I read they "appraised" it at 200k. I mean after all it is a Frankenstein monster not even all original.....

This is coming from DuPont Registry too. Again, very expensive. Just take a moment to think of the insane automobiles that can be purchased for $200,000. That's quite a long list.

nik

Go Kart Champion
$218K? the first thing that came to my mind was

Brian: What's the retail on one of those?

Rich Douchebag: more than you can afford pal....Volkswagen...

SayaGTI

www.meatspin.com
Wow, I'm not even that big of a douche, and I drive a BMW.

Lbrench

Passed Driver's Ed
Sciroccos are ten a penny in england, when i moved here to AZ it was a shock not seeing them, why don't VW bring them to the US?

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Appraisal means nothing. Maybe if it came with a lifetime warranty bumper to bumper, including mods.