GLI OWNER
Car(s)
VW Jetta GLI
I get about 27-29mpg average.

josein06gli

GLI OWNER
Car(s)
VW Jetta GLI
I have package 2 which means leather seats and sunroof. I'm gonna guess and say mine weighs like 3400 or so.

JoeyGTI

Touring Car Champion
So joey you gonna buy one of these things or what? You seem pretty darn excited!

Well so far I am excited especially when u read what all the pros are writing, from Car & Driver, Motor Trend, Automobile....etc etc !!! all the writers are really giving this car great praise. I'm due for a new car soon as I've had my GTI for almost 6 years. Will have to drive it and see for myself. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

TwentyonePSI

Crody
Car(s)
FSI
I hope you can count your money better than you count years.

KOA789

Go Kart Champion
Why is this car stupid for a daily? It gets good gas mileage 22/30 (manual) 25/34 (auto), has navigation standard, and will have a decent sized trunk unlike say the Miata or S2000 but those are driven everyday as well. I'm not saying the back seats are usable, but people in Miata's and S2000's do without backseats anyways. This is a hardtop Miata-like car that will outhandle most things on the road today.

Just because it doesn't have an STi engine doesn't mean it can't be a fun car. It's not all about drag slip times.

x2

You would think people who drive VW hatchbacks would understand this...

x3

I hope you can count your money better than you count years.

2006+6=2012.... :iono: He could have bought his at the end of 05 as well...

Pantera

Ready to race!
Car(s)
07 vw gti
The question is whats the price on em? I mean personally i got my gti for the room inside and 10gs less than the wrx i wanted.