GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2020 Mk8 Golf 1.5 TSI Life 130ps modding suggestions

Ufufwefwefwe

Car(s)
Golf 1.5 tsi life
I'm looking to make my car faster and sound louder. I primarily want to make my car louder but making it faster would also be nice. I want all the mods to be street legal (I want it to pass MOT).

Right now the car is stock and has done 95,000 miles by the previous owner. The car only had one owner. What mods should l install. Links of where to buy the parts would also be nice. I'm just looking for engine and exhaust mods as I'm just trying to get a sense of how much it will cost.

I'm looking to do exterior mods first but this post is primarily for exhaust, engine and whatever.

Thanks really for the help if you commented.

The Fed

Old Guys Rule
Faster? That's a very subjective term? What is your definition or goals? You're in the UK? Can you pass MOT with engine and exhaust mods? Which ones? What do they check for emissions and the visual. Look on the web for performance calculators. You'll find ones where you input vehicle weight and other parameters and PS. You can play with the power number until you get what you perceive as "faster". I think anything meaningful with require a lot of expense, like a bigger turbo with the appropriate tune.

Kevinnc99

Car(s)
Golf Mk 8 R Line
Get the engine mapped. That will make it faster. My old car came 115bph standard and after mapping it was 140bhp. Harder on fuel!!