GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Anybody a video game junkie?

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
I made it to the Godskin Duo tonight and I got them on the first try. It was way easier than what I was expecting. The Dragonlord Placidusax was harder, but I got him in 6 attempts so that wasn't bad either. Once I went in with a greater lightning resist incantation his damage was kind of a joke.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
Elden Ring is done and I am Elden Lord. Cleared as much as I could on the map and ended up at lvl 167 with just under 140 hours.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
The last phase of the fight where he starts firing lasers everywhere that kill you in one hit is stupid. Everything else about it was great.
I got the incantation that does that attack. It's so lame. lol

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Slow FWD VW Hatch
Bought The Textorcist for $1.50 on steam... kind of got it as a joke but me and my buddy were surprised how fun and good it actually is. It's like Enter the Gungeon except instead of shooting guns you're typing out exorcisms to defeat demons

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
So... Mimic Tear, spam weapon art? Level 180?
lol, The blasphemous blade is so op. The weapon art does like 2.5k-3k damage when my incantations like black fire ball and lightning spear would be doing 500-700. My mimic was tanking both and since they were right next to each other both of them were taking damage from my blade attack. I had both of them dead about the same time and their revived homies didn't last long by themself. Definitely was 150+ too.

The last boss was an actual challenge though. He took a few attempts and on my last attempt he killed my mimic with about half health left, so I did quite a bit of the fight solo.

I screwed up my ng+ by not respeccing before I started it, so I dunno when I'll play again. I have Returnal to play now anyway and I need a break from ER.

I wish the scaling throughout the game was better. The first half of the game was a lot more fun when it was more challenging and I had to think about what I was doing more. Eventually I could just kinda run around and wreck everything. I wasn't finding any incantations that I liked more than the black fire ball and lightning spear so I just kinda stuck with those most of the game, but they were kinda weak for end game and my sword was too op.

Mreed055

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
Got another invite link from Sony for their Que to buy a PS5 and actually got one, the wife mostly plays it but we’ve been loving it, just playing patches ps4 games so far like Last of Us 2 and Horizon and it’s awesome.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
Elden Ring update:

Finally beat Malenia, never been stymied by a boss before like this, must've taken me 30 tries.

I had to convert my axe to bleed and eventually discovered if you can corner her she's much weaker than trying to fight her in the center of the arena.