GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Anyone get GTAIV?

SilentSnake510

Rollin Deep
Gamestop sucks. They always pull that "Did you preorder?" B.S. even though there are clearly enough copies. i personally wont go there. try a big box retailer (Best Buy, Walmart) Next time tell him you'll buy it from another place then.

The driving is defiantly much improved. The Previous GTA games the control was to floaty. U can control them alot better in this game but its still not as good as it could be

mikegabriel

Banned
Car(s)
2008 GTI MKV
I bought my copy on day 1 at EB Games (Gamestop) with no preorder :) Driving is sweet once you get used to the cars, I can rock those corners. Shooting while driving is harder though.

wilytech

Ready to race!
You guys are crazy stop defending the driving!! hey. kiddin' but seriously...Oh yeah trying to drive and shoot at someone is maddening. I almost always veer left and crash. Multiply that by a thousand for a bike because when you bump something you fly for like a quarter mile.

Raddicted

Perfectly insane
I have 20 hours into the game and I'm still only 18% of the way through it!

With most games today you are lucky to get 15 hours from them. It's going to be a 100 hour + game for my slow ass.

You can't beat that for gaming value!!

Khobin~

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
'07 GTI, '97 YZF600R
The driving is defiantly much improved. The Previous GTA games the control was to floaty. U can control them alot better in this game but its still not as good as it could be

+1, too many cars want to peel out too easily...the accelation is a tad too touchy, but that said the PMC600 still hauls major ass.

Car-wise the Corvette rip-off(can't remember the name) seems to be about the best handling, with great power, car i nteh game...at least that I've found so far...

Did anyone else notice that i nthe stats menu it lists "addiction level"...mines only "causal User" :wink:

ShadowGLI

Sandy Vagina Rinser Outer
Car(s)
2006 GLI w/ DSG
the ferrari car is super dope.. fast as sin too..

Raddicted

Perfectly insane
The 90's Legacy Outback FTW!

wilytech

Ready to race!
I don't remember the name but the orange car you get the first time you race with brucie was sweet. I think that might have the beast but painted different. Dunno but the beast has been one of the top vehicles since the top down gtas

Lucidity

Marx
I have 20 hours into the game and I'm still only 18% of the way through it!

With most games today you are lucky to get 15 hours from them. It's going to be a 100 hour + game for my slow ass.

You can't beat that for gaming value!!

You've been messing around a lot, I'm just over 21 and am at 38%....

Raddicted

Perfectly insane
I don't remember the name but the orange car you get the first time you race with brucie was sweet. I think that might have the beast but painted different. Dunno but the beast has been one of the top vehicles since the top down gtas

That's the 911 Turbo copy. It drives great.

Raddicted

Perfectly insane
OK guys, what is the quickest way to earn money? (no cheats)