GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Apr ecu tune for mk7 out!

johnny_p

Go Kart Champion
Impressive power. Now, if they can just keep the car from falling apart...

Dave10781

Go Kart Champion
13 more MPH on a quarter mile trap speed from a tune? That's kinda nutty. But 381lb/ft through one wheel would be a little too much for me. Better wait for the LSD package.

DubDriver17

Oval Newbie
The numbers are definitely impressive and sure I wish I was in position to get a MK7. Truth is a K04 MK6 is still gonna be like 360hp. Sure, less torque, but it's nothing to overlook. Stage 2 Cars will probably be very comparable to a k04 mk6, maybe even a little faster. But you have to keep it in perspective, they're car already came with a turbo upgrade, so chances are it would still be cheaper to just get a K04 kit and pay off your car earlier.

mattchow

Ready to race!
I'm so happy that I have a 2015 Audi 3 2.0T as well :D but y'all missed the best part!

"Oh, yeah, I haven't shared that yet. We put in race fuel, swapped to slicks and 12.6! We only had 2 passes though before the track closed."

Last edited:

XGC75

Go Kart Champion
very very impressive. that intake is mad expensive at over $480.

I notice they don't have program switching anymore and that it is just a tune file uploaded. No other security lockout or anti-theft features or a way to return to stock (at this stage anyway). Would expect it to also be apr mobile compatible but its not mentioned either.

True. I wonder what that's all about? Micro space? Maybe this new ecu can't reconfigure itself like the Bosche?

MK6 Stage 1 + Intake 269hp 295tq

MK7 GTI Stage 1 + Intake 326hp 390tq

MK6 K04 360hp 382tq

Interesting. The k04 looks so linear compared to the gen3 stage 1. But look at the low end torque. A tuned mk7 catches you off guard and goodbye mk7, it's gone.

This is like the E90 to F30 M3. Except without v8s

butchered by autocorrecr