GTI 2.0T

Rally Car Champion
Car(s)
mkv GTI

Chris2.0t

GtI 2>0T
Car(s)
2011 Wrx
Extremely suprising. Ive raced stg 2+ gti's in my 300 srt8 and have walked by 4 to 5 lenghts from a dig to around 100. That gti has got more under that hood or something cause that jeep shoulda walked it.

If you noticed this was not from a dig....from a dig a Srt 8 would def win because of the awd, but even from a roll

DUB2OT

Banned
great video what happend at the end it looks like the srt8 let off?

DUB2OT

Banned

returnofcc

Terrible Driver
Is it just me, or does that not look like the interior of the SRT8? Those gauges look pretty old fashioned, I think this is just an old Jeep Cherokee V8, but I could be wrong...

skateforgirl

I gots Vtak
Car(s)
05 s2000
Extremely suprising. Ive raced stg 2+ gti's in my 300 srt8 and have walked by 4 to 5 lenghts from a dig to around 100. That gti has got more under that hood or something cause that jeep shoulda walked it.

From a dig buddy. From a roll being that its AWD and a truck this is the way it should be. That was a close one... Great run and thatnks for sharing OP. :thumbsup:

Viking445

Souless Day Walkin Ginger
The SRT8 is AWD and only comes with a 5-speed auto. That 420hp gets knocked down to lets say 336whp (20% driveline loss) Then keep in mind that the thing weights around 2.4 tons (4800lbs). Thats only 140hp per ton. a Strong Stage 2 gti puts down around 230 to the wheels. But b/c we weight a LOT less we have 148hp per ton.

So I like everyone else I was shocked to see it dead even. But when you do the math the outcome makes sense when going from a roll and that awd grip turns into much higher weight and driveline loss.

GTI 2.0T

Rally Car Champion
Car(s)
mkv GTI
yeah SRT8's are so fast from a dig, but from a roll they're not THAT impressive

so this race looks about right to me ...