GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

avoid HUNT VALLEY VW!!

jdb4950

Drag Racing Champion
listen everybody..those who live in the baltimore area and also live in the cockeysville/towson/timonium area avoid buying any volkswagen from hunt valley volkswagen..let me tell you: i went out there about a couple of weeks ago and all i wanted to do was to take a test drive in the new golf gti..i bumped into a guy named oscar gill..one of the salesman,and i asked him i wanted to test drive the gti..this joker instead of handing me the keys to test drive the car, he gives me the brochure on the car and i told him once again i want to test drive the damn vehicle..but he persisited in giving me the brochure and told me in order for me to test drive one i would have to purchase one,even though i wasn't ready to buy one yet..so i took the brochure,threw it on the ground and left...i am telling you,this dealer ship sucks and i would not do business with them what so ever:thumbdown:

atomoverride

Ruler of Omicron Persei 8
he saw you drive up in a focus and said hell no this kid doesnt have any money. lol.. maybe you were wearing shorts?

jdb4950

Drag Racing Champion
well,first of all,i tried talking to the manager,but he was busy with another customer and he was on the phone all the time so i was like forget about it and i went back outside got into my car and left,so finally i went down to ourisman volkswagen in laurel,md. and let me tell you,these people treat you like you are actually a customer.talked to the guy by the name of barry blackman,i asked him for a test drive in the gti and he let me,as a matter of fact,the last time i was down there,he actually let me test drive the jetta gli(talk about fun behind the wheel).so when i came back again to the dealership,i actually placed an order for my '07 gti which,according to him,should arrive around the 31st of july,i do recommend this dealership over hunt valley vw,and the salesman i highly recommend is barry blackman.

jdb4950

Drag Racing Champion
i hope you are not referring to me as the sucker because at least i am buying a reputable vehicle from a reputable dealership other than a dealership who can't even get a customer let alone act like a bunch of jerks..so please do not refer to me as a sucker..unless you are talking about someone else

Rabbit GTI

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
a GTI.
jdb4950 said:
i hope you are not referring to me as the sucker because at least i am buying a reputable vehicle from a reputable dealership other than a dealership who can't even get a customer let alone act like a bunch of jerks..so please do not refer to me as a sucker..unless you are talking about someone else

i'm sure that guy is referring to the douchebag salesman you dealt with at hunt valley

Accel

Rally Car Champion
atomoverride said:
he saw you drive up in a focus and said hell no this kid doesnt have any money. lol.. maybe you were wearing shorts?

That dosnt matter, I showed up in a dirty Ford Ranger to Corona VW and I didnt even have to ask to take a test drive, the salesmen offered.