GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Back in a VW....kinda

bon qui qui

Go Kart Champion
Congrats on the P car, not my favorite body style though.

bhmkv

Auto Body Appraiser
Car(s)
07 CW GTI
Thanks. Plans are to get all safety items repaired first. Car has been sitting. Rebuilding brakes and get new brake lines first. Having shop do a vavle adj fix shifter linkage issue now. Once its safe its decision time. I have another deck with no wing. Trying to decide if ill keep the whale tail. I looking into refinishing the current wheels vs replace. Had a decent offer for a trade on a recently redo oem set in same staggered size. Also need a new steering wheel or need to have mine redone. 32 years old. Leather on wheel is falling apart. Kinda leaning toward a prototipo. Ill save the original wheel in case I ever sell.

bhmkv

Auto Body Appraiser
Car(s)
07 CW GTI
Better photo after I cleaned it up. Hate the chrome wheels. I would just spray the centers black, but they are starting to peel. Thinking about taking the black chip guards off also. Hmmm..

Attachments

• nyva2u2a.jpg
    nyva2u2a.jpg
    315.6 KB · Views: 229

VMRWheels

Go Kart Champion
Better photo after I cleaned it up. Hate the chrome wheels. I would just spray the centers black, but they are starting to peel. Thinking about taking the black chip guards off also. Hmmm..

:drool: Such a cool car

goneD4rk

Banned
Leave the chip guard on but spray the wheels black like you want. Will bring it together nice.

Dats not a chip guard. It is in front of the wheel! :yikes:

goneD4rk

Banned