GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Car of the Month

Ballinfrogs

Go Kart Champion
Well I see alot of forums doing this, so I think we should get down on it...just a thought to add some more flavor to our addiction.. thanx!

Maybe a

Performance Car of the Month
&
Show Car Of the Month

Vento 3

Oettinger GLi
great idea, but we do'nt have enough traffic and members to make it work, it will probably be the same person winning it 3 times out of the 12 months, lol

dpham00

Modérateur Emeritus
that'd be cool, but what might end up happening is people complaining why their car, or some other car wasn't chosen, and how it's better than the one who won.

and we don't have enough people yet.

kirk180

Go Kart Champion
I think there's plenty of people here. I've seen this on a motorcycle forum I belong to before and it worked out fine. Doesn't matter to me either way though.:iono:

SloppySRT

Taste the Rainbow!

Ballinfrogs

Go Kart Champion
hhmm, maybe one every 3 months then :)

Jack stephen

Banned
Car(s)
A rabbit
Sorry to hijack the thread but i dont think my question needs a thread entirely. Just wanted to know were you can get some rabbit eyelids. This way i can maybe participate in the comp:cool:

my07blkgti

I'll do it!!
Car(s)
MK7 GTI
I think the car of the month would deff be a cool idea...on my friends forum they have about 10k members and it works out pretty fine over there. They place a link on the entrance page so you can see the car of the month. I say we do it!

Wild Hare

.: MR. BIG STUFF :.
Car(s)
2015 Golf R (TUNED)

Wild Hare

.: MR. BIG STUFF :.
Car(s)
2015 Golf R (TUNED)
And what will they get in return?

How about some sponsors throwing some free stuff! I'd contribute if this really takes off.

Ballinfrogs

Go Kart Champion
And what will they get in return?

How about some sponsors throwing some free stuff! I'd contribute if this really takes off.

ya sounds WAY good, or maybe even just a nice coupon or discount, just something fun to get the forum more lively :headbang:

SloppySRT

Taste the Rainbow!
You get your own parking spot.

conom06d

Flying circles around VWs
Car(s)
3 wheels and wings
:laughabove: