GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

COD: Black Op's PS3.. Your player id

cskm

Banned
Car(s)
GTI
i was playing with wallyEXPRESS last night. a hell of a good time! (i regret prestiging lol)

julito04

I plead the fif.
Car(s)
08 WRX Limited
I need to add yall. Ill do that tonight when I get on.

RICK_DIZZLE

Banned
Car(s)
07 UG GTI
We need to have a weekly meet so we can hand out rape boxes on Negro Ops

cskm

Banned
Car(s)
GTI
We need to have a weekly meet so we can hand out rape boxes on Negro Cocks

*fixed :thumbsup: but i agree. i dont usually play with a lot of friends online, but last night i had 4 buddies with me and we just owned every match (minus one... where it lagged out and half my team's score reset?) weird...

RICK_DIZZLE

Banned
Car(s)
07 UG GTI
*fixed :thumbsup: but i agree. i dont usually play with a lot of friends online, but last night i had 4 buddies with me and we just owned every match (minus one... where it lagged out and half my team's score reset?) weird...

BAHAHAHA, I noticed that last night. It was a little weird. It was a bitch joining ppl on my friends list as well.:frown:

WED JAN 12 BLACK ops party 7:00pm WHO'S IN!

1)ME
2)
3)
4)
5)

yung_wallace B5

RACE CAR!!!!!!!!!!!
Car(s)
06 MKV GTI

is ok having a score of 500 hahaha

yung_wallace B5

RACE CAR!!!!!!!!!!!
Car(s)
06 MKV GTI
IN

BAHAHAHA, I noticed that last night. It was a little weird. It was a bitch joining ppl on my friends list as well.:frown:

WED JAN 12 BLACK ops party 7:00pm WHO'S IN!

1)ME
2)wallyEXPRESS
3)
4)
5)

cskm

Banned
Car(s)
GTI
what time would that be on the east coast? lol im on right now!!! in a party with wallyexpress but hes inactive!?!?!?! wtf!!