GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
What is a printers favorite car?
An Audi, of course! And what a lineup the printers love - the A3, the A4, the A5, and particularly in the B4 and B5 generations.
(these are paper sizes btw)

I've always lived by the virtue that if you have to explain a joke, it's not a good joke.

Sorry.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude
Can someone grab me the Mishi IC while you're there?

Mishi is about 60 min from me. You can grab it on your way down and we can instal it in my garage.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
I've always lived by the virtue that if you have to explain a joke, it's not a good joke.

Sorry.
oh fine, well why don't you ever make printer car jokes?

why didn't jay745 buy a printer?
there was no manual

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
always the case. exactly what my wifes autism therapy company is dealing with. huge desire for growth, cant keep up with the turnover. idk why companies force themselves into this wormhole all the time.
Not an expert by any means, but for healthcare specifically, it has a lot to do with the Affordable Care Act. It contained a lot of provisions that basically force consolidation into a few large players. Because this one is sort of a political hot button, I'll leave it at that, but it's an interesting topic if you care to discuss it outside this thread (somewhere besides the cesspool that is).

shovelhd

Autocross Champion
It's also worth finding out who is funding the growth. I don't know the healthcare business, but for many SMB's, it's VC/foreign investment/hedge funds. They care nothing about profits, productivity, waste, or turnover. All they care about is top line growth, which increases the valuation for a potential M&A. Follow the money.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Not an expert by any means, but for healthcare specifically, it has a lot to do with the Affordable Care Act. It contained a lot of provisions that basically force consolidation into a few large players. Because this one is sort of a political hot button, I'll leave it at that, but it's an interesting topic if you care to discuss it outside this thread (somewhere besides the cesspool that is).
Not really, the only real argument for that would be the added reporting requirements, but every EMR on the market does fulfills that requirement.

The real issue is the same old doctors and administers that helped brake the health care system, are mad that they have to prove they're actually providing the care they're billing for and that it's appropriate. Now I'll agree AUC has been a bungled nightmare written by idiots, and I hope it gets scrapped or greatly revised before it's mandatory, but doctors and hospitals brought this on themselves.

Also see: Rick Scott overseeing the largest Medicare/Medicaid fraud in Florida history and still become governor and a US senator.

Reactions: WAP

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
CSB: Just used the pee pee urinal at work. Surprisingly, didn't have pee pee on the top of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.