GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

DangerDane2008

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
15 GSW TDI DSG
I would totally daily for a year and then sell it for at least what I paid and put into it. Sell it to some stance kid and tell them jags are the next big thing
I mean…
1675614426537.jpeg

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
73 and sunny. Played tennis, washed cars and on our way to lunch. Pizza. Actual pizza, not lasagne.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude
I’d rock it. I was surprised at how quiet, smooth and pleasant it was to drive being built in 99 with a giant v8

It’s a Jag so it won’t be long until it’s super quiet cause it’s broke.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
View attachment 272250
My neighbor is moving to Mexico. Might buy her super nice xj8. Less than 75k on it. 9/10 inside and out. It was ultra smooth to drive and crazy quiet. I asked her what she was gonna do with it. She said “I dunno. Sell it for like fifteen hundred or something” I offered to go to the bank right then
When given a price like that always hesitate then say "uhm....yeah alright". Don't make them feel it was priced too low.

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
Also chores done. I will cook dinner but I get the rest of the afternoon off! We went for a hike then I replaced all bulbs in Mrs Muds CRV

Status
Not open for further replies.