GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Dane Cook?

Lucidity

Marx
As stated earlier Dane Cook is a total ass hat, and I really will avoid anything with him in it, even if it's just a small part in a movie. Most of his fans are chicks who only like him because the way he looks, not because he's actually funny, kind of like the comic version of Justin Timberlake or any boy band tool.

Si Killer

RIP BOVICE
Bill Burr has been crackin me up - He's dangerously honest.

seen him twice in sf. i always walk out in tears he's so funny.

and to the guy who said he doesn't like will ferrell, he must not have a sense of humor. he's hilarious.

dane cook's older stuff was good, but his newer stuff (especially twisted circle) isn't funny at all.

D0rk

MOAR POWAR
Car(s)
2007 Volkswagen GTI
As a comedian, Dane Cook really does try too hard and the joke quality isn't that good.

BUT...I still find him funnier than most comics simply because I take enjoyment at watching him run around and ramble like a fool.

Khobin~

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
'07 GTI, '97 YZF600R
I like some of Dane's work. :thumbsup:

The joke about walking up and smashing a kids ice cream and saying "you remember me"... I nearly pissed my pants the first time I listened to it. :lol:

And Employee of the Month is was pretty funny. :thumbsup:

But, like every comedian, not all of his jokes/comedy are golden. :wink:

JudgementDEY

Euro tuned Freak
Car(s)
MKV GTI
No way To me Dane just tries to hard to sell his jokes to the audience better comedians Like Luis C.KDaniel Tosh
actually have good material and thats whats funny,
Not making orgasm noises while humping a stool on stage(Dane Cook)

To me Dane Cook and Carlos Mencia should never do stand up again!

Im mex and I fucking hate Carlos Mencia hes not even mex!
Hes fucking white and honduran for crying out loud.

HyeWarrior

Banned
Car(s)
GTI
The only comedian I never get tired of is Katt Williams.....

Dane Cook on the other hand... He has some good joke every now and then, but the thing that annoys the living shit out of me is the way he rambles on and takes 5 minutes to explain something.... It's just an excessive waste of time...

That Dimitri guy is good too, I just saw his stand up the other night on Comedy Central... He's ok, wish he had a little more enthusiasm though...

utekineir

Banned
The only way dane cook would make me laugh would be if he developed a horrific case of ass cancer.

Doug Stanhope is great though (standup, not the made for tv failed manshow stuff)

LeesburgMKV

gold n' black
Car(s)
2008 VW GTI
We all have opinions (and I loveWill Ferrell) but I think you would be hard-pressed to find many people that would agree you.

Dane Cook is widely regarded as a douche by now and I've seen people cringe at parties as someone mentions how much they love that monkey.

Ferrell, however, was a heavyweight on SNL for years and has gone on to produce some of the funniest movies ever made. Anchorman is a work of art. He also has quite a few viral videos that are nothing short of hilarious. I don't agree with every movie he's done, but the man is making money. Ben Stiller has been a whore for years, but I still respect him and love his earlier stuff. I will say though, I've never seen much of Ferrell out of character, so the man may be a huge rod... if this is true it would probably ruin my taste for his comedy. :frown:

Heh, I'm gonna have to look into this... honestly the first time I have ever heard anyone say a bad word about Will Ferrell!

Where do you live? I hear shit about will ferrel sucking every day of my life. seriously. Dane Cook too. Pretty much anybody who was funny in one movie/stand up and then continually tried to make the same exact thing funny for multiple movies/comedy acts. Which is almost every actor or comedian ever.

HyeWarrior

Banned
Car(s)
GTI
As much as I used to like Will Ferrel... His recent work over the years is just stupid... He plays the same dumbass in every movie just in a different costume... First it was Elf, then Anchorman, then Talladega Nights, then Semi Pro, then Step Brothers, and I'm probably forgetting something else in between... He seriously plays an idiot in every movie just in a different form, and it got old after the second movie...

He should do what Jim Carey did and try a serious role for once to earn himself some credibility as a freakin actor.

Jeffh97

Nanner Puss!
Car(s)
06' GTI
As much as I used to like Will Ferrel... His recent work over the years is just stupid... He plays the same dumbass in every movie just in a different costume... First it was Elf, then Anchorman, then Talladega Nights, then Semi Pro, then Step Brothers, and I'm probably forgetting something else in between... He seriously plays an idiot in every movie just in a different form, and it got old after the second movie...

He should do what Jim Carey did and try a serious role for once to earn himself some credibility as a freakin actor.

He tried with stranger than fiction which i thought was a good movie. I guess it just didnt work out for him or he likes playing stupid roles. He has gotten old. Seth Rogan seems to be going the same route too which i hate to see because i enjoy his writing and acting.

SAbroSO

Das Captain
Car(s)
07' GTI
He definitely tries too hard in his stand-up. His level of douche-baggery almost rivals that of Will Ferrell.:thumbdown:

Amen. I thought i was alone in my dislike for Will Ferrell.

Dane was funny to me back when i used to be a drunk stoner. Now that i'm sober, i feel like an idiot for laughing at his jokes.

JudgementDEY

Euro tuned Freak
Car(s)
MKV GTI
He tried with stranger than fiction which i thought was a good movie. I guess it just didnt work out for him or he likes playing stupid roles. He has gotten old. Seth Rogan seems to be going the same route too which i hate to see because i enjoy his writing and acting.

Well I thought step Brothers was Hilariouse!
But to me Seth Rogan is overrated and he is! To me Pineapple Express was a terrible comedy it looked like the whole movie was just improvised and it WAS!
Tropic Thunder was much better than Pineapple Express.