GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Dexter

Asians_Dub_Too

My Wolfsburg runs on RICE
Car(s)
08 Wolfsburg FSI 6mt
if anyone here wants a good read, the books are just as good if not better.

I just finished the newest book. (i think the title is dexter by design?) I liked it better than the one before it.

for those that have read the books, the first book and first season goes together and the rest of the seasons and books goes off on their own after that, but has anybody noticed that the seasons kinda takes characters and ideas from the books and adds them into the seasons randomly, with little subtle changes? (could also be looked at the opposite way: books taking from series, but I believe books came out first.)
ex: chuskey in the book reminds me of lundy in the show with just random little changes.

VDubVirus

Euro-Elitist Moderator
Car(s)
2012 A3 S-Line 2.0T
So I finally got around to watching the season finale just now, and omg!.. o_O looking forward to seeing what season 5 has in store for us.

the credits are still rolling on the finale as I type this.

O. M. G. :eyebulge:

Jersey UG MKV

Plastidipping Fool
Season 1 was insanely good, love the ice truck killer premise.

I have a book, but never read it, maybe I will try it out

65dunebuugy

insert custom title here
highlight to read:
i had heard/read some where that the reason Rida wanted to move more towards work in movies (Rambo 4) but it is highly possibly that she will be killed off

spacecity.gti

Sortaflush
Car(s)
2011 VW GTI
I know I am sooooooo late, but I just finished Season 4.

I was sad.

GTIMKVFAST08

schmoser boser....
Car(s)
08 BMP GTI
ya i did.... easily the best show on Showtime...

mkvtg37

women = cunts
Car(s)
ferrari
this season is crazy.... i have no clue what's going to happen and am on the edge of my seat for next sunday