GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Feeler WTT: 19x8 BBS CH + KDW2s for 18" forged light-weights.

Slipstream

loweritonh&rsports.com
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
Just testing the waters to see what's out there... I'm thinking about going a slightly different direction with the Rabbit and the CHs are too big for what I want to do (auto-x). The wheels are 19x8, et50 in BBS's "Bright Silver." Wheels are in excellent shape, with one pencil-eraser-sized nick in a lip. Tires are 235/35/ZR19 BFG KDW2s with plenty of tread left.

I'm looking for an 18" FORGED wheel with good tires. Preferred wheels include:

** BBS RE
** BBS RG-R
** Neuspeed RS10
** Neuspeed RS5
** Volk RE30
** SSR Type F
** Others I may not be aware of.

May also consider a handful of non-forged wheels:

** 18" BBS CH
** 18" BBS CO
** 18" Team Dynamics Race 1.2

If it isn't forged, light, or on the second list, I'm not interested. :wink: Let's see what you've got. My wheels:

Sailem

Ready to race!
Just testing the waters to see what's out there... I'm thinking about going a slightly different direction with the Rabbit and the CHs are too big for what I want to do (auto-x). The wheels are 19x8, et50 in BBS's "Bright Silver." Wheels are in excellent shape, with one pencil-eraser-sized nick in a lip. Tires are 235/35/ZR19 BFG KDW2s with plenty of tread left.

I'm looking for an 18" FORGED wheel with good tires. Preferred wheels include:

** BBS RE
** BBS RG-R
** Neuspeed RS10
** Neuspeed RS5
** Volk RE30
** SSR Type F
** Others I may not be aware of.

May also consider a handful of non-forged wheels:

** 18" BBS CH
** 18" BBS CO
** 18" Team Dynamics Race 1.2

If it isn't forged, light, or on the second list, I'm not interested. :wink: Let's see what you've got. My wheels:

Damn it why couldn't they be black ! currently looking to trade my RE30"s for black CHs !