GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Film: Flight 93

the_saint

Touring Car Champion
Who's getting paid for the movie? If some fat hollyweird bastard is lining his pockets off this movie, I'll pass. If a serious portion of the $$ made from this movie goes to the families then I might go see it.

I just don't like the idea of some anonymous bozo getting paid from something this tragic.

nomad

FIA World Rally Car Newbie
the_saint said:
Who's getting paid for the movie? If some fat hollyweird bastard is lining his pockets off this movie, I'll pass. If a serious portion of the $$ made from this movie goes to the families then I might go see it.

I just don't like the idea of some anonymous bozo getting paid from something this tragic.

/agree

dennykrane

Autocross Champion
the "too soon" point was for the tragedy as a whole. not just for the flight.
and unless you have to see the crater that used to be a staple of the city everyday you goto work and then deal with the number of friends that were either lost or lost family, it doesnt matter if the families of the flight feel it is too soon or not, or gave the film its blessing. There is more to this than just a flight. period.

RJS5689

FIA GT Champion
Car(s)
2006 MKV GTI
Yea, i know i kinda want to see it, although i feel it is to soon for this kind of movie. My sister worked 2 blocks up, her husband right accross teh street, both witnessed plains crashing, to this day they cant talk about it w/ out getting emotional.