GodSquadMandrake

Radioactive Rotary Rocket
this is confessional don't judge, that is for normal threads

RevoGLI

i <3 canada land
Car(s)
2006 GLI
GODDAMN IT

so I meant this girl last night at my friends mini birthday party. we seemed to hit it off well, you're super cute and really funny.

I got dragged off due to some guest attendance issues, I went to turn to resume our cute conversation and your friend was dragging you out the door. I regret not chasing after you for your number or at least a facebook request.

lindsey from bend oregon, I hope this doesn't sound creepy, but I think I like you :wub: hopefully we'll run into each other again.

projekt.kieru

Inspired.
GODDAMN IT

so I meant this girl last night at my friends mini birthday party. we seemed to hit it off well, you're super cute and really funny.

I got dragged off due to some guest attendance issues, I went to turn to resume our cute conversation and your friend was dragging you out the door. I regret not chasing after you for your number or at least a facebook request.

lindsey from bend oregon, I hope this doesn't sound creepy, but I think I like you :wub: hopefully we'll run into each other again.

Aw.

RevoGLI

i <3 canada land
Car(s)
2006 GLI
it does. we weren't even drinking so I know this wasn't just a drunk encounter-omg-we're-now-best-friends sort of thing. hella felt something.