GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Grand Theft Auto 5

Austin_W

Go Kart Champion
I finished the game and now I'm bored. Do i go back and replay and play the monotonous and dull missions over again to get to the ones where I had multiple options and chose the one I didn't chose last time? I dont know what to do guise :(

Austin_W

Go Kart Champion
I found out last night if you hop on a train while well stocked with weapons and ammo you can ride around at 6 stars for just about as long as you want.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
I finished the game and now I'm bored. Do i go back and replay and play the monotonous and dull missions over again to get to the ones where I had multiple options and chose the one I didn't chose last time? I dont know what to do guise :(

You go get LA Noire from the bargain bin.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
Should I buy weapons or do I get to keep them after missions? I'd really like an AR.

socal87

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
2012 GTI, Sun/Nav
Should I buy weapons or do I get to keep them after missions? I'd really like an AR.

A cool trick:

Buy a weapon before a mission. After starting the mission, go back to AmmuNation and buy all desired upgrades for that weapon. Fail the mission. Retry...you will get back all money spent on that weapon's upgrades but they will still be bought.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
In previous games the guns were littered around the world, I take it that's not the case anymore?

socal87

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
2012 GTI, Sun/Nav
In previous games the guns were littered around the world, I take it that's not the case anymore?

They are...but they're hard to find. The minigun, for instance, is in one of the towers on Ft Zancudo...

colslaw87

Ready to race!
I haven't figured out how or where to buy/sell stocks. I was trying to find YT videos on this but had some difficulty. One video showed Franklin's house and he walked up to a laptop on the kitchen counter to access the sites, but I don't have a laptop. Where do I go?

I haven't figured out how or where to buy/sell stocks. I was trying to find YT videos on this but had some difficulty. One video showed Franklin's house and he walked up to a laptop on the kitchen counter to access the sites, but I don't have a laptop. Where do I go?

Jimmy's room has two computer. Stock market is pointless without good amount of money. just beat the game. each guy will get $24Mil+.

Dubvee

Go Kart Champion

Use the web browser on your phone.