GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

High Quality Knives

dustinouch

Go Kart Champion
High quality, folding, serrated, assisted opening. Assisted opening is a Benchmade and Kershaw thing so you're going to be limited to those brands if that's a necessary feature.

Budget? Are you breaking them or just buying and selling? What about customs?

ebosshoss.com
steeladdictionknives.com
tadgear.com
monkeyedge.com
edcknives.com
plazacutlery.com

AXO

Go Kart Champion
High quality, folding, serrated, assisted opening. Assisted opening is a Benchmade and Kershaw thing so you're going to be limited to those brands if that's a necessary feature.

Budget? Are you breaking them or just buying and selling? What about customs?

ebosshoss.com
steeladdictionknives.com
tadgear.com
monkeyedge.com
edcknives.com
plazacutlery.com

Those are all top of line Tactical Gear Companies :thumbsup:

raaalph

Ready to race!
Get a Case
Edit: First one wasn't actually a Case

'MURICAH

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
I heard APR cutting knives are always crooked, and expensive. But the SPM seem to be the best Quality - price knives around.

LMAO

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion
His irl name must be Dexter Morgan.

:laugh:

Thanks guys I didn't know only kershaw and gerber made assisted opens but Im done with their shit

yeah gerber makes good "throw away" knives. they make an awesome machette though. my buddy bought one and has put it through the ringer and it still cuts shit up. best 11 dollars ever spent lol.

Saabstory

.:R32 OG Member # 002
Car(s)
MKVI Golf TDI 6MT
No one here likes Cold Steel? I bought 2 Cold Steel Knives when I first joined the Army in 1991: 1 was a Tanto point serrated folding, and the other was a Recon series tactical fixed blade.

I used those two knives for 13 years of military service, camping, etc. Hardly ever sharpened them, mostly just tossed them in my bag unless needed; I still have 1 (gave the tactical to a military buddy when I got out) and it is as solid as the day I bought it in '91...

The tactical was on my LCE for all 13 years, crawling though mud and everything else you can think of and it was still spotless.

Just a suggestion ;)

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion
No one here likes Cold Steel? I bought 2 Cold Steel Knives when I first joined the Army in 1991: 1 was a Tanto point serrated folding, and the other was a Recon series tactical fixed blade.

I used those two knives for 13 years of military service, camping, etc. Hardly ever sharpened them, mostly just tossed them in my bag unless needed; I still have 1 (gave the tactical to a military buddy when I got out) and it is as solid as the day I bought it in '91...

The tactical was on my LCE for all 13 years, crawling though mud and everything else you can think of and it was still spotless.

Just a suggestion ;)

cold steel is also good! i just took 2 off the top of my head i havnt worked at my old job for almost a year :eek:

personally, i have on me at all times my S&W M&P, it is an assisted opening tanto blade w/ half straight half serrated. its tan, has a little window breaker on it, i love it. feels perfect in my hand.

HOT H2O

Drag Race Newbie
Spyderco is also my go-to knife manufacturer.. I have been collecting for years, but the only brand I kept on me daily was a Spyderco. I bought my father one over 10 years ago (which I'm sure he uses almost every chance he gets), which he still carries every single day.

Spyderco has become my go-to knife manufacturer. Depending on blade length and your willingness to spend. Nothing beats the Paramilitary 2.

I would also spend some time on here: http://edcforums.com/forums/knives.78/

Huge spyderco fan but also love my Zero Tolerance models. Far superior to the kershaw units. I'd suggest the 0350 for assisted or the 0561 for non I have both and they are great edc units.

I like Spyderco. Some of their knives feel cheap, but I can't recommend them enough. I also like CRKT for a cheaper knife.

Can anybody recommend a high quality knife manufacture? I have gone through about 6 knives over the past few years kershaw, gerber and benchmade. I would like something very nice and 50/50 assisted opening.

Choking_Victim

Ready to race!
Cold steel quality went to shit a few years back IMO. Blade steel is an important factor to me at least. Are you sharpening yourself with decent equipment? Some of the harder steels s30v s60v etc.... Are harder to put edge on without a good sharpener but stay sharper longer for my edc tasks. What's your budget ? And the main cutting tasks for the equipment?

greasyginzo

Go Kart Champion
Cold steel quality went to shit a few years back IMO. Blade steel is an important factor to me at least. Are you sharpening yourself with decent equipment? Some of the harder steels s30v s60v etc.... Are harder to put edge on without a good sharpener but stay sharper longer for my edc tasks. What's your budget ? And the main cutting tasks for the equipment?

$150 just an all purpose knife to use for anything that may arise. When I shank somebody I don't want to worry about hitting a rib and the tip of the blade breaking off.