GOLFMKV

Hilary or Trump (and why?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

c72k

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
BMW
Whether it be Gary Johnson, Donald Trump, Your neighbors cat... I can assure you my vote will definitely not be for our dear snake Hillary.

This. Nearly lost it during her speech last night.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Hillary stands for corruption and overspending, it's that simple. Our country is flat broke.

Stage2Sasquatch

Go Kart Champion
Neither, they are both awful and dangerous candidates. Trumps foreign policy and stance on terrorism could very well insight the next 20 years of violence and fighting. Hillary Clinton is the paragon of a corrupt government. Nothing will change with her as President and her winning sends a message that Americans are 100% okay with corruption to the DNC.

I will be voting third party not only because I want to be able to live with myself, but also because there is one very qualified and intelligent candidates that's nearly at 15% in the polls.

NYCSuits

Go Kart Champion
Pick your poison but with that being said, I rather choose a snake over someone who filed bankruptcy 4 times, makes fun of disabled people, discriminates against religions, and won't release his tax returns because he's probably been skirting the system to pay little to no taxes.

Snake > Self-centered crazy person

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
I dislike the fact this is a 2 party system.

We need to get rid of having a 2 party system. I know were not technically a 2 party system but it has been that way for a long time. The other partys just can not compete at all.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Hillary is a lot more than a snake. We already know votes have been rigged in the past. I don't know anyone that would pick her but I predict a Hillary win by shenanigans.

steemax

Go Kart Champion
I dislike the fact this is a 2 party system.

We need to get rid of having a 2 party system. I know were not technically a 2 party system but it has been that way for a long time. The other partys just can not compete at all.

Agreed, i'm registered as a libertarian but we all know that's not going anywhere anytime soon. Third parties aren't exactly given a voice in media like Republicans or Democrats are... we're forced into the shadows without being given a chance.

lostk

Ready to race!
im gay and trump would be pure hell if he gets elected... republicans dont give two shits about gay rights unless they can use us as a cudgel to attack opponents with...

#imwithher

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
im gay and trump would be pure hell if he gets elected... republicans dont give two shits about gay rights unless they can use us as a cudgel to attack opponents with...

#imwithher

I'm all for gay rights....you truly think Hillary gives a shit though?? She's been very two faced on that subject over the years. Now that gay rights have become popular, she jumps on the bandwagon.

steemax

Go Kart Champion
I'm all for gay rights....you truly think Hillary gives a shit though?? She's been very two faced on that subject over the years. Now that gay rights have become popular, she jumps on the bandwagon.

This.... don't be so naive, she says what you want to hear. She's been known to be against gay marriage in the past. Not that I'm defending Trump here. Just saying don't vote with your heart.

lostk

Ready to race!

the record from dems when it comes to lgbt legislation...speaks volumes...i dont care what she said in the past...i care about now...dems pushed lgbt legislation, not repubes

lostk

Ready to race!
This.... don't be so naive, she says what you want to hear. She's been known to be against gay marriage in the past. Not that I'm defending Trump here. Just saying don't vote with your heart.

a simple youtube search "hillary gay rights" and theres tons of videos of her speaking out being AGAINST gay marriage. I'm not saying trump is any better on that subject. He has videos making fun of gay people all the same. They are both shit.

trump has mike pence for vp...vowed to reinstitute conservative judges that will overturn same-sex marriage...refuse to do anything about gay conversion therapies...continues to court evangelicals while pretending to be bff to the lgbtq community...dems arent the ones calling us "faggots"...

Status
Not open for further replies.