GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

I think I broke my finger

avenali312

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI
The ankle/leg was also riding, happened at a indoor track in NE OH, NEMX which unfortunately closed due to other crashes there.

I liked NEMX a lot. Unfortunate that it closed. I'm not in that area anymore (AMA District 5), but I think all that's really left there for indoor is Switchback.

Obsrvr

Ready to race!
A couple of solid objects at work met with my finger in the middle today. Pretty sure something went crunch. Funnily enough, pipes froze yesterday and we didn't have running water today so I wasn't able to wash my hands for a while, thought the discoloration was just dirt until I got home. Hurt like a mofo all day though...

Advil + Elijah Craig Barrel Proof...perfect excuse, not that you need one.

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
I liked NEMX a lot. Unfortunate that it closed. I'm not in that area anymore (AMA District 5), but I think all that's really left there for indoor is Switchback.

Is moved away too, Charlotte area. Used to race AMA D12 (also doesn’t exist anymore), CRA, AWRCS & GNCC

Firstboost

Go Kart Champion
Hehe, Dutch Crunch.

In all honesty, it doesn't appear to be broken. Can you bend it? I slammed my finger in a sliding glass door and even though my finger didn't break, the distal phalange is bent to the right to this day.

-MrsDutch-

Passed Driver's Ed
This ^^^^

And stop putting that finger at the wrong place / angle.......:p

Jokes aside, I hope is nothing serious. But, you better have it checked out by a Dr.
Agreed. Dutch is the most stubborn person I know though, so he still won't listen despite all your stellar advice. Believe me, I've tried. [emoji36]

-Dutch-

Drag Race Newbie
It's a special whiskey for special occasions. Maybe if I had more I wouldn't have to worry about running out...

The Fed

Old Guys Rule
I would have taken my wedding ring off. just in case my whole finger swelled up. A coworker had that happen and need to get his ring cut off at the hospital. Ice, ice, baby!

-Dutch-

Drag Race Newbie
It's tungsten. Worst case, snap it with some vise grips in a couple of spots. No swelling beyond the tip though.

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
I daily the rubber wedding bands, don’t really wanna de bone my finger at work. Most people don’t usually put themselves in those situations often enough to worry about that, but after seeing some of the aftermath I’ll sacrifice some style for safety

Something to consider on your next diy installs

-Dutch-

Drag Race Newbie
I considered rubber. Not really necessary in my line of work but the price is attractive.