GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Just a story about a "normal" weekend...

dubbin

All in, All out..
Car(s)
09 GTI
great read man, very detailed, i was thinking to myself this would make a great short film, haha, im def subbed for the rest, an if it gets any better, f*ck yea!

BlueWabbit

back being low.
Car(s)
2008 VW Rabbit
Dude sub'ed for more readings. That's pretty crazy but man you are one nice guy to drive to Texas then up to Canada major props to you man.

sbghms

Crubs fents brushes
Car(s)
09 CW rabbit
Shit I though the exhaust was going to be filled with drugs or something haha. I absolutely cannot wait to hear the rest!

This sounds like one of those threads that gets linked to from all the other car forums and blows up... like integra girl.

TwentyonePSI

Crody
Car(s)
FSI
Fuck yeah I'm bumping this thread...

tasteofink8733

IlluminatiBilderbergNWO
I would've been raging and taking them to court for damaging a vehicle for no reason.

J-DUB

got splashback?
what, no "cool story bro"???

def want the stories from the rest of this trip.

I would have never made it past the stop tho

bbg2d

BMW Cowboy
Car(s)
09 335i/68 Cutlass S
What happened to having to have a warrant? I wouldn't want to have been in your position, dude.
Had something similar happen when picking a car up from LA. I will never set foot in AZ again, those highway patrol cops are assholes!

gtiboy87

GTI ON CRACK!!
Car(s)
2007 mkv gti
What happened to having to have a warrant? I wouldn't want to have been in your position, dude.
Had something similar happen when picking a car up from LA. I will never set foot in AZ again, those highway patrol cops are assholes!

FUCK YEA THEY ARE LOL