GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Left 4 Dead

BlueWabbit

back being low.
Car(s)
2008 VW Rabbit
Expert is quite challenging going at it in solo camp. So far I tried doing it on "No Mercy" and "Dead Air" and probably got to the 2nd safe house and called it quits. The AI's are dumb... a hunter jumped on me and started to claw me. I see Francis next to me like literally, swapping out for pistols... Then I died but he was able to revive me. It was on expert to so the hunter was clawing at me for a good chunk of HP. Normal zombies hit for like 10 or 20... and if a boomer explodes then you're almost fuked. Tank and witch are insane in expert. I still need to get the achievement for 1 hit KO on the witch.

JhnR

Banned
i have 25 more achievements to unlock.

you playing tonight??

supaflip

WWAATTAAHH!!!
i might play tonite. if the wifey does not want to watch a movie then i'll be on. most likely i'll be up late anyways

Murf

Why so serious?
Car(s)
2009 GTI
Just got Left 4 Dead this weekend because Valve was selling it for $25 as a weekend deal.

It's dling right now, but add me on Steam if you want to play sometime.

Name is: blackwidow87

HyeWarrior

Banned
Car(s)
GTI
go rent re4 for wii, gamecube, or ps2 and then we'll be ok
Don't have any of those :frown:

I used to have a Wii, but I sold it after realizing it wasn't worth keeping over one game (Super Smash Bros). And I used to have a Gamecube, but I sold it like a year ago to get some cash for all the games that came out in 07 (Halo, Skate, Call of Duty 4, Rainbow Six Vegas 2, PGR4)

I've played RE4 on my neighbor's Gamecube before... Who knows, I might give RE5 a shot and rent it

GyroJoe

Turbo is my middle name
I really like RE4 on Cube, tried the RE5 demo and just couldn't get into it.

Those controls were fine in RE4 but I just couldn't stand them in the new one. Dunno what it was.

MKV808

Ready to race!
LOVE Left 4 Dead. 7 of my friends got the game at the same time this past weekend since it was only 25 bucks.