GOLFMKV

Magic: The Gathering ... retards.

MKvUltra

I'm chasing perfection
Car(s)
your mom

dorn101

Jai Guru Deva Om
If pogs are ever worth money I'll be fucking filthy rich. Never understood the Pokemon craze, but I might have been a little old, I dunno.

dorn101

Jai Guru Deva Om
I also had a shitload of Mighty Max doom stone things, and Ninja Turtles. They don't make toys that small anymore for obvious reasons

larp is where it's at.

listen carefully as he roots the other guy while taking down the big guy. nice crowd control

Last edited:

Jax$MkV

GolfMKV Veteran
Car(s)
2007 5dr BMP GTI DSG
LMFAO @ dublpar's video... oh man...

Yeah pogs were the shit. Remember those metal slammers LOL... man, I racked up so many pogs in my middle school days. :smile: But a 4-layered slammer??? Damn.

yea probably just keep them might be worth something in 20 years... IMO Pokemon is the gayest shit ever just a super simplified version of magic with homo looking cartoon characters... never understood why it was so popular
If pogs are ever worth money I'll be fucking filthy rich. Never understood the Pokemon craze, but I might have been a little old, I dunno.
LOL... I guess that's why it became so popular. The little cartoon characters got to all the kids (and even girls). I was like frickin' 8 or something when my younger bro and I collected some just for kicks. Never "battled" or whatever... watched the cartoon on the weekends sometimes. It's more of a childhood thing... at least from what I've seen. Hardly see any older teens or people with them unlike Magic.

I'm in highschool and I still have magic cards. I don't really play anymore, but I still have the cards in a binder with sleeves.
I guess high school is understandable... there were a good number of people/groups at my high school playing Magic. But the ones that played in my graphics class and nearly sucked the teacher's dick while treating him like some Magic god is just ridiculous. My friends and I were pissed because they got automatic A's in the class since they spent so much time together playing Magic.

Jax$MkV

GolfMKV Veteran
Car(s)
2007 5dr BMP GTI DSG
LOL... reminds me of Pedobear. It's almost as if Pikachu is the Pedobear of Japan (or wherever)...